Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Morning so after me mentioning her being able to clean and rearrange her mum's house she finally remembered to mention her knee🤣🤣🤣 don't forget them paracetamol sabrina. I'm sure it was a mistake as the tablets she apartently took prob covered that alfuw knee pain🥴 looks like its another gorgeous day out there and I'm off so gonna enjoy every min of it. Hope u all have the best day👐
She’s reads here constantly. It’s her bedtime reading. Have a wonderful day off. Xxx

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Jesus christ her snack in bed🥴whatever that chocolate thing is, it looks like a jobby on a plate
She eats like a 7 year old in charge of the supermarket shop
She is on track to have diabetes and even more of a drain on the NHS than she already is :confused:
Her entire diet is "treats" and junk food
Yesterday she said about "treating herself" to 3 boxes of chocolates, she glossed over the numerous multipacks in the bag (there were 4 multipacks of flakes in that bag), and thats just this weeks, there was the same last haul and there will be the next one as well as the packets and packets of cakes and crisps.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She eats like a 7 year old in charge of the supermarket shop
She is on track to have diabetes and even more of a drain on the NHS than she already is :confused:
Her entire diet is "treats" and junk food
Yesterday she said about "treating herself" to 3 boxes of chocolates, she glossed over the numerous multipacks in the bag (there were 4 multipacks of flakes in that bag), and thats just this weeks, there was the same last haul and there will be the next one as well as the packets and packets of cakes and crisps.
Plus the biscuits and the milkshakes. That might be ok if she was having good wholesome meals but ready meal curry’s or chicken and powered mash with loads of salty gravy. It’s just wrong. She may not like fruit and veg but should still try and incorporate some good things in her diet. Get some veg and smother it in gravy. At least she would get the vitamins from it. She thinks it’s cool that she is a picky eater. Will it be cool when she has heart problems and diabetes. (She currently suffers from lieabetes 😂)

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
lol I give up trying, all I will say though when I seen Sabrina is a groomer following my TT account I thought peekaboo was behind it because they left evidence of prime bottle “you reposted” it’s hard to explain but if you look you will see what I mean. I also have another theory for the very horrible account but I’m not saying anything yet I’m slowly watching out with that one to see if someone else does it
I can 100% say that account is definitely not me!! I’m here since the beginning of this cc about Sabrina and here I will stay, I don’t even post on my own private tt account I definitely don’t have time to be making an account about Sabrina either!!

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I can 100% say that account is definitely not me!! I’m here since the beginning of this cc about Sabrina and here I will stay, I don’t even post on my own private tt account I definitely don’t have time to be making an account about Sabrina either!!
I know not you I had originally inboxed you on TT, then corrected myself it wasn’t you, I was looking at everyone who had the prime and it’s hard to judge the colouring off it, thought childofgod then looked again and was mistaken, just got your tt inbox now lol. I’m a little behind today. 🙈 but yeah I agree whoever it is will change the bottle colour now. But that was what originally got my eye which made me think someone in here

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I know not you I had originally inboxed you on TT, then corrected myself it wasn’t you, I was looking at everyone who had the prime and it’s hard to judge the colouring off it, thought childofgod then looked again and was mistaken, just got your tt inbox now lol. I’m a little behind today. 🙈 but yeah I agree whoever it is will change the bottle colour now. But that was what originally got my eye which made me think someone in here

As in here is public, anyone can have prime as their picture on TikTok. I think its easy to see that there is quite a number of people who read and never post