Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Good morning everyone. Off to Belfast to find beetlejuice pjs in primark. If they don’t have them I’ll head to Derry. #comitted
Hope everyone has a lovely day.
Enjoy your day hopefully you get them 😊 Im going to cancel my appointment not feeling brave enough to drive there. My son loves his oodie could have done with it a bit smaller though 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Good morning, best of luck hope you get them! I got a pair on Saturday going back today to get the snoody 😅 I knew I should of bought it Saturday as well lol
My son was shopping in Derry yesterday and he got the oodie he loves it 😊 although he could has went for a slightly smaller one him and his brother could fit in that one 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Stopped for coffee! Morning everyone!
I see Sabby is going for the "look at my sons grave" sympathy
and Sabrinaangelmom is back, havent checked any of the others as I have forgotten their names there are so many now 🤭
Hope everyone has a great day
See you all later🥰

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Stopped for coffee! Morning everyone!
I see Sabby is going for the "look at my sons grave" sympathy
and Sabrinaangelmom is back, havent checked any of the others as I have forgotten their names there are so many now 🤭
Hope everyone has a great day
See you all later🥰
I saw that as well she’s really going for the poor me routine 😳 she’ll soon show her real self again. It’s baffling to think all the abuse she gave everyone and now she thinks it’s can all be forgotten