Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
Sabrina ‘yes I know he’s a reborn I’m not that stupid’

Suspicious Will Smith GIF

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s so against a boy having a girl thing. Like god forbid Ezra be seen out with a girly dummy or blanket. Sure she wouldn’t even buy Jamie the pink prime had to be the blue one. When she was making up the random bags of tat. She was doing boys and girls so the boys had dinosaurs and footballs and the girls ones had fairies and Barbie. It’s 2024! Kids can like what they want. What if Jamie gave her a sign he wanted a Barbie doll would she be like no son that’s for girls. She is clearly homophobic.

May 24, 2024
ireland
She’s so against a boy having a girl thing. Like god forbid Ezra be seen out with a girly dummy or blanket. Sure she wouldn’t even buy Jamie the pink prime had to be the blue one. When she was making up the random bags of tat. She was doing boys and girls so the boys had dinosaurs and footballs and the girls ones had fairies and Barbie. It’s 2024! Kids can like what they want. What if Jamie gave her a sign he wanted a Barbie doll would she be like no son that’s for girls. She is clearly homophobic.
💯

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
There she just proved my point. Can’t have Ezra out in a pink insert in the pram. Why? She is always saying who cares what people think. If someone asked she could say oh I have girl reborns too so that’s why that’s pink. But no she wants people to believe he’s real and that he is definitely a boy. She HAD to buy a new insert because obviously Ezra couldn’t be seen in a pink one. Then the pram toy. The fing doll can’t see. Its eyes are closed how can it play with the toy 😂 but because its blue and pink they both can use it. 🤦‍♀️