Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh cue all the pictures of the doll sitting in his little nest. She will probably stick it up on the changing table and that will be his bed. She says she needs them for comfort or whatever. Ok take them out in the pram or at home have them in your bed with you. They don’t need their fing room with a cot and toys and pretty wallpaper and books. The list goes on. That’s not a comfort thing that’s her wanted to play house like a child.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I'm late to the party. She getting some ring thing for those reborn dolls. When there's people out there who struggle to afford baby stuff. Sweet mother of God. Naw she needs it for a doll.

Also primark derry had all the beetlejuice pj stuff. Full ranf was there last week
I’m just going to have to make the schlep to Derry aren’t I. 😭

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I will be in abbey centre on Friday? Do you want me to check for you? If you give me your size I’d happily get them if I saw them and get them sent to you x
Aww you are very kind. It’s the stripy black and white pjs. Pic. Below. Even if you check they have them I can call and get a pair left over. I don’t mind going the Newtownabbey if I know they are there. So much fuss over a pair of pjs but I really like them. Size XL to
Cover my voluminous booty 🤣thank you so much.

Attachments

• IMG_7545.jpeg
    IMG_7545.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 18

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Aww you are very kind. It’s the stripy black and white pjs. Pic. Below. Even if you check they have them I can call and get a pair left over. I don’t mind going the Newtownabbey if I know they are there. So much fuss over a pair of pjs but I really like them. Size XL to
Cover my voluminous booty 🤣thank you so much.
Not a bother! I will let you know if they are there but honestly it’s not a bother to get them sent to you but I understand you prob don’t want your address out there-I get it! Neither do I!! Will let you know on Friday xx

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
If she makes noises about getting a dog from a shelter I will personally phone every animal shelter within a hundred mile radius of her house. She should not be allowed a house plant never mind a dog.

The whole pink/blue thing is bizarre, if she actually had children...well its just a good thing she doesnt

I'm saying NOTHING about the elephant/baby elephants🤭

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
A bit late to here and prob already mentioned, if Sabrina wants to do reborn play if she can pay for them and they are expensive so why doesn’t she buy the sleepers at full price instead of going on local markets or whatever and buying discounts, that could of WOULD of done a mother who is struggling.

Attachments

• IMG_0808.jpeg
    IMG_0808.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 41