Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So she’s saying if 2 six foot men with masks and baseball bats break into her house her voice will send them running 😂😂 I think not Sabrina and she need not worry because this place is full of pedos and they all stick up for each other so she’ll be ok 😂😂

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
That live tonight was brutal…. 5 hrs she was on in total, I never watched it all obv or I’d be having a breakdown. But all she did was argue , block supposed trolls and be rude as do to everyone. Good job Ezra isn’t real laying on that bed with a cats arse over his face for 5 hrs.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
🙈🤣🙈🤣🤣🤣 COKE !! ffs 🤣🤣
Yeah yeah, WHATEVER Ashley 😂😂😂

If someone landed at her door she’d maybe stand there like a fanny and threaten to self harm or something. Slit slit mutha faaa . Silly b still doesn’t understand what we mean when we say groomer. I have never suggested she is a pedo. But she does groom children. If it was a man buying all that se on Temu and down town for kids he would have been burnt out of his house a long time ago. Why has Sabrina not been dealt with. She is a crazy person (literally) and she grooms children. She can’t be trusted. I wouldn’t trust her with my daughters hamster ffs

Attachments

• IMG_2767.png
    IMG_2767.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 3