Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
She says crap like that a lot, if challenged she then says "sure I make it up to wind the trolls up" :rolleyes:
*insert the "sure Jan" meme here
She’s obsessed, I just can’t understand why she doesn’t let that baby rest in peace, move on with her life and stop playing the victim.
She’s a sorry excuse for a woman, and it’s as well she isn’t a parent because she isn’t fit to raise a child.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s obsessed, I just can’t understand why she doesn’t let that baby rest in peace, move on with her life and stop playing the victim.
She’s a sorry excuse for a woman, and it’s as well she isn’t a parent because she isn’t fit to raise a child.
I can say one thing that arm definitely didn’t have stitches it didn’t even have a cut or if it did it was nothing she needs to cover her arm walking past people if she wants to keep her lies up she’s away pushing her pram now with her doll to go knows where

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

Victim is her entire persona, its all she is/has
The past week has reinforced that
unless she is bleating about Jamie or us, she has NOTHING. No life, no personality, no friends, nothing

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I can say one thing that arm definitely didn’t have stitches it didn’t even have a cut or if it did it was nothing she needs to cover her arm walking past people if she wants to keep her lies up she’s away pushing her pram now with her doll to go knows where
She said she was going to the doctors for something else for her knee. She can’t fathom the fact the won’t bend to her will. She wants the operation but the knee isn’t bad enough for that. It’s got minor wear and tear but she says it’s cartilage damage. She’s probably read that somewhere. Trust me if she had cartilage damage she wouldn’t be stomping about like that.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Victim is her entire persona, its all she is/has
The past week has reinforced that
unless she is bleating about Jamie or us, she has NOTHING. No life, no personality, no friends, nothing
So true. She tried the whole normal routine crap but no one cared and the views were low as soon as she starts ranting then the views go up. She feeds off the attention she gets on here. She made up accounts to pretend that she was still getting bullied.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
How she can sit in a waiting room with a plastic doll in a pram all made up to look like a real baby. She even has a changing bag on the pram!? No one thinks that is her real baby. She looks far too old to have had a baby recently also there is no way she tells people who ask that it is a reborn. How the doctor keeps a straight face I’ve no idea.

EmzyEmzy

Aug 17, 2024
Northern Ireland
Sabrina, I for one do not agree with any posts against Jamie. I think they’re disgusting and vile. I was only ever nice to you and yet you called me every name under the sun so yes I despise you but not everyone that hates you is that cruel to mention your son! Do you not understand that the members of “the dirt site” have individual views? Jamie’s an innocent baby. My heart breaks for him but you, you’re vile.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Sabrina, I for one do not agree with any posts against Jamie. I think they’re disgusting and vile. I was only ever nice to you and yet you called me every name under the sun so yes I despise you but not everyone that hates you is that cruel to mention your son! Do you not understand that the members of “the dirt site” have individual views? Jamie’s an innocent baby. My heart breaks for him but you, you’re vile.
I agree emzy the posting of pictures of the baby deceased is cruel and not fair on him. We hate on her and what she does and how she uses that poor boys memory as an excuse for her awful behaviour. When she goes low for other peoples kids you can’t blame them for doing the same back. She needs to realise that no one would have access to those private photos if she didn’t sell them in the first place. She put him out there to reinforce her tragic tale. Many people have had stillborn children and they treasure what pictures they do have of them. They are sacred and should be kept private not used for clout.

EmzyEmzy

Aug 17, 2024
Northern Ireland
I agree emzy the posting of pictures of the baby deceased is cruel and not fair on him. We hate on her and what she does and how she uses that poor boys memory as an excuse for her awful behaviour. When she goes low for other peoples kids you can’t blame them for doing the same back. She needs to realise that no one would have access to those private photos if she didn’t sell them in the first place. She put him out there to reinforce her tragic tale. Many people have had stillborn children and they treasure what pictures they do have of them. They are sacred and should be kept private not used for clout.
Exactly FieFie. I totally agree with you. Just seriously pisses me off when she says we are attacking Jamie. I don’t know who is and whoever is should be ashamed but just because someone doesn’t like Sabrina, doesn’t mean we are all that disgusting

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Exactly FieFie. I totally agree with you. Just seriously pisses me off when she says we are attacking Jamie. I don’t know who is and whoever is should be ashamed but just because someone doesn’t like Sabrina, doesn’t mean we are all that disgusting
Jamie didn’t do anything except pass away before his time. We’re are not heartless evil people that would attack a deceased baby. We wouldn’t and can’t bully a baby that isn’t here. It’s all her and her behaviour that we are disgusted at. The only person who does anything to Jamie is HER. She exploits him she makes up fantasies that he has grown up and has thoughts and feelings. She acts like he is still here. Although she’s not very consistent as she can’t decide what age is actually is. She is also the one who is obviously not happy with what he looked like. Those canvases and pictures she has have all been altered to make him look like a normal newborn baby. She photoshopped her stillborn baby. That’s beyond sick. The original photo of him there was nothing wrong with it. It was precious. Shows what type of person she really is.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina, I for one do not agree with any posts against Jamie. I think they’re disgusting and vile. I was only ever nice to you and yet you called me every name under the sun so yes I despise you but not everyone that hates you is that cruel to mention your son! Do you not understand that the members of “the dirt site” have individual views? Jamie’s an innocent baby. My heart breaks for him but you, you’re vile.i
I totally agree I don’t agree with posting the baby either and it’s at the point now where she gets a kick out of it she loves that she can use it for attention. She deserves all she gets she is such a horrible person

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Jamie didn’t do anything except pass away before his time. We’re are not heartless evil people that would attack a deceased baby. We wouldn’t and can’t bully a baby that isn’t here. It’s all her and her behaviour that we are disgusted at. The only person who does anything to Jamie is HER. She exploits him she makes up fantasies that he has grown up and has thoughts and feelings. She acts like he is still here. Although she’s not very consistent as she can’t decide what age is actually is. She is also the one who is obviously not happy with what he looked like. Those canvases and pictures she has have all been altered to make him look like a normal newborn baby. She photoshopped her stillborn baby. That’s beyond sick. The original photo of him there was nothing wrong with it. It was precious. Shows what type of person she really is.
She posted his wee photos for years u saw his photos years ago before I knew what she was like he was her profile picture I’m sorry but who does that, let the wee child rest in peace yes have your photos but for yourself no need for canvasses or Spider-Man holding his picture she’s sick in the head and getting worse.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Can she not do anything without making a video 😂 I was able to attend the dr the other day get my feet x rayed I’m in severe pain have been for months I went on my own no doll 😂 no video no big deal does she forget she’s an adult she won’t get any answers she’s over weight it’s wear and tear and she needs to loose weight that’s what they will tell her 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
What will she do when she has to travel to see orthopaedics . Cause that won’t be local to her.
The wait list for an orthopod is months and months. It’s not like she tells them oh my knee is sore and they will fix it. She will be give pain killers and told to lose weight and exercise. The other leg is sore because she is stomping around so much. She moaned about x rays before they don’t show the kind of damage she is claiming she has. She would have to have a mri and the only way she gets one is through an orthopedic referral. It will be enniskillen or even further.