Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Does anyone notice when she gets the attention she wants she instantly changes personality even how she talks 😂 creepy strange person but all I hear is me me me she’s in her element she’s going to make a pinned post for those who are interested I her so it’s a good chance for her to talk for ten minutes about herself 😂

May 24, 2024
ireland
Hey, I’ve actually had to take a step back from that fing animal and anything to do with her. I hope all you lads are ok and doing well the past few days :) yeah I just can’t hack it anymore the se out of her mouth the pure lies the venom and manipulation is crazy I’ve just had to leave it alone , that bandage video, I had to turn it off the manipulative se was just crazy. Anyway hope everyone’s ok and also has anyone watched the Darryl Dixon p season 2 yet?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hey, I’ve actually had to take a step back from that fing animal and anything to do with her. I hope all you lads are ok and doing well the past few days :) yeah I just can’t hack it anymore the se out of her mouth the pure lies the venom and manipulation is crazy I’ve just had to leave it alone , that bandage video, I had to turn it off the manipulative se was just crazy. Anyway hope everyone’s ok and also has anyone watched the Darryl Dixon p season 2 yet?

I hope your ok? She really goes to far that post earlier was awful and now she’s sitting on there all sweet and nice, the manipulation is unreal she loves that attention that’s why she won’t stay of TikTok she has a crap life living alone and needs strangers on TikTok to give her attention. She’s away on a rant again 😂😂

May 24, 2024
ireland
I hope your ok? She really goes to far that post earlier was awful and now she’s sitting on there all sweet and nice, the manipulation is unreal she loves that attention that’s why she won’t stay of TikTok she has a crap life living alone and needs strangers on TikTok to give her attention. She’s away on a rant again 😂😂
I’m good thanks don’t worry I’ve just been chillen, I had no tyvense over the weekend and literally slept my life away 😂😂 it’s just crazy, so when she chooses that arm to cut does she just avoid the Jamie tattoo
How does that work? Just cuts around it? fin nonce