Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
In her video talking about her cats 🙄 she said Brandon’s girlfriend (and named her) was down yesterday with him, and yesterday she sh or supposedly sh, she did it for attention no doubt! What’s the matter sabby was the girl getting your mammys attention so you decided to throw a tantrum over something that has being said before and never bothered you until now

I was confused by that post because when she posted the video yesterday about addiction to sh she literally left the house 5 minutes after that went up 😳 her nephew and his gf were there I don’t know if they were in the house or not but she said to them call down some other time we’ll get a better catch up 😳 so either she sh when they were there and booted them out so she could go to hospital or they weren’t in her house at all 😂 or they came to visit and she left to go to the hospital which I’m sure she could have waited it wasn’t an emergency 😂

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I was confused by that post because when she posted the video yesterday about addiction to sh she literally left the house 5 minutes after that went up 😳 her nephew and his gf were there I don’t know if they were in the house or not but she said to them call down some other time we’ll get a better catch up 😳 so either she sh when they were there and booted them out so she could go to hospital or they weren’t in her house at all 😂 or they came to visit and she left to go to the hospital which I’m sure she could have waited it wasn’t an emergency 😂
I really don’t believe for a second she went there for sh. Chatting to her nephew and gf then going out the door to the hospital while they were there it doesn’t add up. Imagine saying to someone I have to go now come back later for a catch up I sh and I have to get it “stitched” up now bye bye, like wtf. My head can’t compute all that🤯

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I really don’t believe for a second she went there for sh. Chatting to her nephew and gf then going out the door to the hospital while they were there it doesn’t add up. Imagine saying to someone I have to go now come back later for a catch up I sh and I have to get it “stitched” up now bye bye, like wtf. My head can’t compute all that🤯

Me either I don’t believe she went there for sh either and her cousin took her she said he saw her shaking she wasn’t shaking at all 😂 but in saying that she has no shame she could well of sh and told them to go 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Meant to ask. As I’m all cosy here in my nice heat watching a film “kiss the girls” may I just add, but I forgot today which is almost over is MONDAY. Question on my mind, did the oil man come to Sabrina then? Never heard any mention of it

I wondered that too I didn’t see no oil lorry but then I wasn’t looking out all day 😂 but if it hasn’t came she would have been on throwing a tantrum

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I wondered that too I didn’t see no oil lorry but then I wasn’t looking out all day 😂 but if it hasn’t came she would have been on throwing a tantrum
She said she has lots of oil now so he must have come. She also said she needs to set her alarm or she will sleep in for the man who is bringing her new bed and dismantling hers. Bit like when she slept in for the oil man

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Did she not say in the recent video about the bed that it came today, who knows cause after all her giving out about them the other day, you would imagine in typical sabby fashion she would of done of video of the lorry outside and filling the tank 🤷🏼‍♀️

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She said she has lots of oil now so he must have come. She also said she needs to set her alarm or she will sleep in for the man who is bringing her new bed and dismantling hers. Bit like when she slept in for the oil man

I missed all that 😂 I never watch her videos to the end she’s boring she either bores me or makes me want to go down and slap the head of her 😂 where is getting the new bed from

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did she not say in the recent video about the bed that it came today, who knows cause after all her giving out about them the other day, you would imagine in typical sabby fashion she would of done of video of the lorry outside and filling the tank 🤷🏼‍♀️
[/quote

I must have missed that one 😳 it’s like when she decides she wants something new she has to have it 😂 she didn’t need a new bed that badly

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I missed all that 😂 I never watch her videos to the end she’s boring she either bores me or makes me want to go down and slap the head of her 😂 where is getting the new bed from
Off market place the woman is bringing her husband down to dismantle the old one and build the new one. That will cost her a bit

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I honestly think you deserve a medal for holding back, if I lived doors away from that I don't think I could stop myself from hairing it,but then again that's what she wants.