Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
She’s live. And I’m fuming I just caught on as soon as she went live I joined, she was typing on her phone and next thing I seen her share the live. It mentioned her name sharing the live, I’m just ripping I didn’t screen record. So she’s looking attention, poor colm got a block for stating with respect thought you says you won’t be going live anymore

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Also scratching away at herself, flea bag
200.gif

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
do it, she’s boring me now, imagine a 44year old woman sitting on tiktok live at this time of the night arguing with herself 😂

I’ve to get up early to take my son to hospital app, it’ll be his 3rd time getting nose cauterised 🫤 nose bleeds are terrible,

Someone keep us posted if she has any meltdowns 😂

I hope it goes well for you son tomorrow 😊 I only watch her for a while as she’s so boring and it’s the same crap she said my live one normally so quiet, people are scared to speak 😂😂 she’s like the playground bully you can be my friend but you have to do what I say and only say what I allow you too

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
She thinks no one likes her because of her re borns and angel sons morning to do with the fact that she’s a lying nasty b. We could all play the sympathy card sabrina I’ve a few anniversary’s coming up so I’ll just be a b then and go down and smash her windows and call her names and I will blame it on past trauma 😂😂
Did you hear her saying that her and gareth were so close.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I honestly think you deserve a medal for holding back, if I lived doors away from that I don't think I could stop myself from hairing it,but then again that's what she wants.

Yeah that’s what she wants so she can make a video 😂😂 she’s not as big in real life and she hangs her head but she has been throwing my daughter dirty looks lately when I’m not there but she doesn’t realise my daughter would start her far quicker than I would 😂 it’s only a matter of time I’ve even recently bought security cameras because of her being somewhere she shouldn’t have been and was caught at it