Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
I wont ask to join the whatsapp as have literally inly posted a couple of times but I do think you are wise to keep some of your opinions and observations off a public platform. She selects what she wants from what is said and interprets in a way that suits her narrative. Even if its not intended it will be taken the wrong way. She is textbook emotionally unstable personality disorder and she will never change. Its too ingrained now. I wonder what form of torture will come next if she can't blame here......

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I wont ask to join the whatsapp as have literally inly posted a couple of times but I do think you are wise to keep some of your opinions and observations off a public platform. She selects what she wants from what is said and interprets in a way that suits her narrative. Even if its not intended it will be taken the wrong way. She is textbook emotionally unstable personality disorder and she will never change. Its too ingrained now. I wonder what form of torture will come next if she can't blame here......

We wondered that too we will probably still get the blame because a lot of what she says is lies anyway

yeahyeahdirtsite

Sep 19, 2024
northern ireland
She’s desperate for a reaction and no one is giving her one 😂 I could play the victim today she’s bullying me as she actually is but Sabrina i put my big girl pants on and got on with my day and I have all my lovely friends here who always give myself and fiefie full support as we would for them that’s what friends are not people on TikTok who are terrified to disagree with you 😳

yeahyeahdirtsite

Sep 19, 2024
northern ireland
She’s desperate for a reaction and no one is giving her one 😂 I could play the victim today she’s bullying me as she actually is but Sabrina i put my big girl pants on and got on with my day and I have all my lovely friends here who always give myself and fiefie full support as we would for them that’s what friends are not people on TikTok who are terrified to disagree with you 😳

yeahyeahdirtsite

Sep 19, 2024
northern ireland
I hope you're ok...she wouldn't have anything to talk about if it wasn't for the "devil site". We all have had tragedys and heartache in our lives but we as normal people get on with it. Normal people don't exploit a angel baby..its been 12 years its time to move on sabby. She really has been dry humping my last nerve ending this past week with her threats, foul name calling. I'd love to bump into her in omagh to see how big she is then x