Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabrina you don't give a s about the dog let's be honest. Hope your mate (M) tonight gave you the good stuff we all know you like to double up on them. I don't know why you bought all those sweets no one in the park will let their kids near your house. Away to your bed and think hard on what you have done tonight and last night. Your wee attention stunt didn't work as well as you hoped. We all know you have no intention of ending it all. Take the polices advice and get off tiktock for good

I was thinking who in the right minds brings their kids 2 her door!!! .. aye no intentions what's so ever and has never even been close doesn't even cut where she should if that was the case she's an absolute disgrace

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Social services might be interested in a parent giving drugs to other people 😳 might be worth a call to them. There should be no drugs around children ever. She’ll have more videos up more lies saying I rang the police over one video 😂 there is 20 of them the name calling was constant did she forget she made videos of them 😂 the police even watched her live in my house on my phone
And her giving me abuse he said it wasn’t acceptable at all 😳

Same person that brought the drugs 2 her so she could say she took an "overdose" ? .. tut tut tut they sound like a perfect match poor kids she needs 2 learn anyone close 2 Sabby ends up in s!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I see she said the police apparently told the quiet one to stay off social media too… not sure they can if she isn’t doing anything wrong

They told me nothing of the sort they watched her videos with me then spoke
To her never mentioned staying of anything 😳 in her eyes I should be listening to her, will i hell coming from someone who can’t
Say anyone’s name without calling them an ugly bastard 😳 I have said nothing to her abusive ever all lies she said it’s there
In black and white indeed it is she showed it to the police and they were like there’s nothing wrong with those comments.

Then she proceeded to have a tantrum because the police her of 😂

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
They told me nothing of the sort they watched her videos with me then spoke
To her never mentioned staying of anything 😳 in her eyes I should be listening to her, will i hell coming from someone who can’t
Say anyone’s name without calling them an ugly bastard 😳 I have said nothing to her abusive ever all lies she said it’s there
In black and white indeed it is she showed it to the police and they were like there’s nothing wrong with those comments.

Then she proceeded to have a tantrum because the police her of 😂
Porkies again from her… shook

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh now Mary is in the firing line. She replied to a few other comments on her videos today so why not address Mary’s comment. She was quick to delete the comments telling the truth but couldn’t shoot wee Mary a ta. Why not private message her your frustrations why do a video about it and embarrass the woman. Oh that’s right any excuse to bully