Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Who feels like she says she does and the FIRST thing they think is "oooooh i'll make a TikTok"??
Seriously?

If she wanted to let all the "Lovely lovely fans who constantly message" know she wasnt 100% she could leave a wee typed message up on screen.
Wonder whose benefit thats for? The housing? The police? The benefits people?
🚑 🚑 it’s for her dumb ass supporters to panic. Has to be getting attention 24/7 it’s relentless with her

jojos

Aug 10, 2024
ireland
Seriously time for the men in the white coats to take this in. She is clearly mentally unstable and needs serious help her family doctor and mental health team have some serious questions to answer if she is left to carry on like this. It’s scary to think with the attention of the police ambulance the revolving door trips to hospital she needs sectioning. I have seen people more sane locked up 🤦🏼‍♀️

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Seriously time for the men in the white coats to take this in. She is clearly mentally unstable and needs serious help her family doctor and mental health team have some serious questions to answer if she is left to carry on like this. It’s scary to think with the attention of the police ambulance the revolving door trips to hospital she needs sectioning. I have seen people more sane locked up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Definitely , but she probably shows them a very different Sabrina.

This latest hysterical episode is a tantrum because she got told off by the police, if someone is in this much distress then they don’t make a tiktok looking for attention. 😟😒

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I am only catching up and I do have quite a lot to catch up on, watched Sabrina’s video and thought should I or shouldn’t I give an opinion.
She says each to there own about a man in a nappy a grown man, she clearly felt unease about it.
known Sabrina she wouldn’t of liked what I says because if it’s not on her terms then no don’t want to know.
He is baby fantasy, dressed like a baby, acts like a baby but that’s a fantasy, same as Sabrina uses reborns to reinact, can’t wait though to read all comments when I catch up cause il say yous all says the same

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
New video full of manipulation. Trying to turn this on the quiet one.
100% agree, cold and calculated manipulation
she knows The Quiet One had the authorities on side so this is her retribution
Shame some people still fall for it and dont see it as the waste of public resources it is, no wonder she gets away with ALL she does

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Guys i actually think enough might be enough at this stage… she’s clearly not in the right frame of mind and needs mental health intervention asap. 😓
She is perfectly fine?? What are you on about, have you forgotten a couple weeks ago her sitting in bed like a slob stuffing her face with crisps telling everyone she’s gonna kill herself? A few people fell for it back then too and it was far worse video than that one earlier. She’s sitting in a waiting room , coz she’s trying to get an innocent woman in bother. It’s calculating and fing evil. Mental health my hole

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is perfectly fine?? What are you on about, have you forgotten a couple weeks ago her sitting in bed like a slob stuffing her face with crisps telling everyone she’s gonna kill herself? A few people fell for it back then too and it was far worse video than that one earlier. She’s sitting in a waiting room , coz she’s trying to get an innocent woman in bother. It’s calculating and fing evil. Mental health my hole
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
well, she seems fine now
was allll for the housings benefit
didnt take long to become apparent
it never does

Imagine posting that bile from the waiting room of a hospital when genuinely sick people are sitting
Yip, definitely all because of the housing officer visit. She’s the biggest manipulator I’ve even came across. The quiet one has actually been reserved in what she has said, so god knows what she showed the housing officer because there would be very little that wasn’t facts and/or opinion.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabrina you sound perfectly fine in your latest ramblings. Don’t sound distraught. Just your usual evil self.

So let me get this right, you put up a fake sty acting tiktok earlier for your stupid followers to take pity and ring ambulance. Then broom broom nee naw. All so that you can try and make yourself look like a poor wee innocent victim to the housing executive. You are a sad evil twisted oul bastard. Any wonder you have had the amount of bad karma in your life that you’ve had so far. You deserve it all , and worse.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That wasn’t an ambulance that was a personal taxi for attention. So distraught but can make a video and then walk happily out to the ambulance to then be sat in the waiting room. wtf. There is no emergency this is retaliation of being told off by the housing executive of anti social behaviour. She tortures everyone in that park if it’s not with the screaming and shouting or the ambulances and police every weekend it’s having the police bother neighbours asking for people to sit with her. Why this is all for attention. AGAIN!!! Not so distraught that you can get of your hole in the waiting room and go outside to make a video.
Take a look around at all those genuine sick people. Those kids with rashes and older people with heart attacks. Then think what if that ambulance was delayed getting to them because you needed a lift to hospital for content. Hang your fing head in shame you disgrace

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
Guys i actually think enough might be enough at this stage… she’s clearly not in the right frame of mind and needs mental health intervention asap. 😓
So true this is why I have been quiet as it it is just getting tit for tat and childish, I understand some here have been hurt but two wrongs don’t make this right