Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She thinks she is uncovering a great conspiracy. I don’t hide who I am on here because I am doing nothing wrong. I made a few comments on an another page not Sabrina’s and she came for me. She called me out and then sent me a slew of nasty insulting messages. She wasn’t retaliating to what I had done. I made a joke about something she said in a video. She came for me and my family. She insulted my looks, claimed me and my husband were brother and sister and said my daughter was a product of incest. She searched my social media and found my daughter’s school and said in a video she was going to call the school to tell them what a bully I was ?!? She gave out where I lived over and over again. She put pictures of me and my daughter on her own page. Then made an account with my daughter’s name on it and her picture. She’s admitted it was her doing it. All over one comment I made. And that’s not even everything she has done. I made friends with someone on here and went to visit her. She claimed we were lesbians?? Made derogatory comments about lesbians by calling them vulgar names. I had to contact the police about what she said about my daughter and concerning her sex life. (She’s 14) the police went out to her and the same evening she “sh” and had to get a taxi to the hospital. This is what she does when people involve the authorities she plays the mental health and SH card. She wasn’t too mentally unwell to do everything she did to my family but when she is told by police to cut it out she cries and claims she’s mentally unwell. But god forbid anyone offer her mental health help. So she doesn’t do that. Claims she has an addiction to SH (she doesn’t) and won’t do anything to get better???? There are people throwing themselves off bridges because they can’t get help and she’s offered it and says nah don’t want it.
There are no words for that woman.

The things she said about your daughter were awful and as usual she threw a tantrum when the police went out to her if she ever ends up in court I would hate to see the tantrum she will throw.
No thought for you or your daughter’s feelings at all just gave loads of abuse and name calling.
She’s not unwell at all she uses it as an excuse to behave badly and the fact that people support her is enabling her they need to wise up as well.
Sabrina needs to take responsibility for the harm she has caused instead of playing the victim all time but I get the feeling she’ll just keep going torturing people and bullying.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I bet it’s killing her today not posting 😂 prob sitting scoffing her big chops with the trick r treaters sweets reading through comment cafe 😂😂

This gif is hilarious, even has her famous green top on that she wears out shopping 😂😂😂😂

chocolate bar GIF by David Firth

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hi everyone just checking in to see if everyone ok and have I missed anything.
We had a house full of teenagers all day my son was 13 haven't been online much all seems quiet with the witch

Thank god as i couldn’t take much more the woman is unreal. 17 videos of abuse and bullying hopefully she’ll stay of now and leave people alone

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Just catching up on here re Benji. Never forget the time the poor wee dog was having a seizure, and Sabbys first thought BEFORE even ringing a vet was to record it for tik tok 🥴
That video of him was really triggering for me, and her shouting and roaring panicking made me feel fing sick. Did she even take him to the vets that time?

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
That video of him was really triggering for me, and her shouting and roaring panicking made me feel fing sick. Did she even take him to the vets that time?
I was raging at the one where she sat and videoed the cat scratching the poor dog (three times). She's literally recording animal abuse and thinks it's funny. In the words of Sabby - "please make it make sense". Benji looks ready to croke it god love him, he's definitely not got any quality of life.

Saying all her animals lived till very old ages sounds very suspicious, like not take them to the vet for checkups, they can't all have ben living to near 20?