Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It's Friday... The usual ambulance call night... Only question is what will set her off...
The lies that she has said will set her off .. I'm like a loaded gun here .. let her fing try calling me a liar again!! When all she does is lie!! .. what type of tramp calls 2 kids out of their name with ASD and says it's lies and say she will get them arrest!!!! Living kids!!!!!!???? But she thinks a child that past away 12 years ago an a phantom pregnancy is more important nahhh .. please guys tag me here if I can send U that video 2 post here for me for some reason I cant post it the rest I can but not this 1 about the quiet one's sons

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
The lies that she has said will set her off .. I'm like a loaded gun here .. let her fing try calling me a liar again!! When all she does is lie!! .. what type of tramp calls 2 kids out of their name with ASD and says it's lies and say she will get them arrest!!!! Living kids!!!!!!???? But she thinks a child that past away 12 years ago an a phantom pregnancy is more important nahhh .. please guys tag me here if I can send U that video 2 post here for me for some reason I cant post it the rest I can but not this 1 about the quiet one's sons
Think this is the video. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.
View attachment 50ddc884-47a0-4610-8395-b3014674b863.mov

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
That’s where I got 44 from she said she has lived in the park 44 years and then says all her life
Yip all from her mouth .. she thinks she's smart changing her profiles everytime she says something bad but I will always show her for what she is I've saved every single word of her now I've learnt my lesson with her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That's the 1 thank U very much well Sabby calling out 2 innocent LIVING kids u can't talk about anyone!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE

Just to point out my sons are 15 and 17 two very innocent vulnerable young people and she is going to get them done for what? She would never have even seen my youngest he only leaves the house to go to school

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She has a fing cheek 2 yap about pple talking about her child that has past and 1 that never even existed.. talking about Ur 2 living kids an how she will get them arrest scummy bastard!!lets see the reaction of any other parent that's raising ASD kids !!! .. 2 ways this is guna go either shes on crying an getting Mugs 2 phone ambulance and police or she won't say a thing an ignore from here on it then pop up as if everything is normal either way calculating as do!!!

Oct 3, 2024
cookstown
Think this is the video. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.
View attachment 50ddc884-47a0-4610-8395-b3014674b863.mov

And me was actually starting to feel sympathy for her after her last video ,

Maybe the stuff said about his heart was a bit to far but you don’t threaten living children and expect no repercussions, that’s a different game , so is like all her TikTok fake ? Or does she actually just not realise what she says like she’s mentally that far gone ? It’s mind boggling how they’ve let her go without sanctioning this long but then again they’d know how bad she is so she is obviously just telling them the correct story to get back out again that’s devious actions wasted nhs time….

Oct 3, 2024
cookstown
She has a fing cheek 2 yap about pple talking about her child that has past and 1 that never even existed.. talking about Ur 2 living kids an how she will get them arrest scummy bastard!!lets see the reaction of any other parent that's raising ASD kids !!! .. 2 ways this is guna go either shes on crying an getting Mugs 2 phone ambulance and police or she won't say a thing an ignore from here on it then pop up as if everything is normal either way calculating as do!!!

Correct 👍 calculation and decisions

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
And me was actually starting to feel sympathy for her after her last video ,

Maybe the stuff said about his heart was a bit to far but you don’t threaten living children and expect no repercussions, that’s a different game , so is like all her TikTok fake ? Or does she actually just not realise what she says like she’s mentally that far gone ? It’s mind boggling how they’ve let her go without sanctioning this long but then again they’d know how bad she is so she is obviously just telling them the correct story to get back out again that’s devious actions wasted nhs time….
It was Sabrina who said about the child’s heart chambers. She also said about a placenta failing when she sold her story. She changes it so many times she can’t keep up. No one here says anything about the wee baby. It’s calling Sabrina out on her lies. Everyone just wishes she’d let him rest…..

Oct 3, 2024
cookstown
It was Sabrina who said about the child’s heart chambers. She also said about a placenta failing when she sold her story. She changes it so many times she can’t keep up. No one here says anything about the wee baby. It’s calling Sabrina out on her lies. Everyone just wishes she’d let him rest…..
Yes that’s true I’ve been here a while watching and reading and I don’t recall seeing anything about him apart from people discussing videos she’s put up , I didn’t know she was the one who mentioned it but yes the child deserves to rest not dragged into TikTok drama to support her claims

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Oh I was just sent Ur recent video sabbyyyyy I'm going by all the lies U have said account after account so what am I lying about? Tell me say it go I'll be able 2 back it up? I'm going on of all Ur lies ???? For a minute U heard what??? 😁 Go explain it better ?.. oh did U say U got 2 the docs on-time?????I couldn give a do what U said 2 Ur friend cos U talk balls call me out on a lie go!? I dare ya ❌❌❌❌❌❌ guess who mentioned about Jamie's heart chambers first!!!
Do U really think Ur friend asking U how U really r an Ur answer is really guna make me stop !? Nope not when U have said all of this an said worse about living kids!!!.. U take do all HR by HR all U do when Ur called out is crys suicide 2 get people 2 back off guess what I won't!! Bore of if anyone has done wrong by Jamie it's U!!!!! All Ur lies for sympathy all Ur money U got for selling Jamie's stories take a fing reder!!!

Oct 3, 2024
cookstown
Yes that’s true I’ve been here a while watching and reading and I don’t recall seeing anything about him apart from people discussing videos she’s put up , I didn’t know she was the one who mentioned it but yes the child deserves to rest not dragged into TikTok drama to support her claims

But is nobody else just sick of the same repeated s? She’s clearly never going to let him rest if she was in immediate danger she’d be arrested and charged under the mental health act but she hasn’t , I think maybe give it a rest and watch from the shadows if she continues the outbursts or does stuff for attention , then everyone knows she’s just looking a reaction , BTW not defending her or having a go at anyone here

Oct 3, 2024
cookstown
I just find it hard to understand why she even bothers to lie and mentioned living children if she let her son rest nobody would say anything she posts her life for people to talk and engage and if you don’t feed into her story u r a “troll” and “bully” fk that for narrasistic behaviour