Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s the 2nd person who will come of badly because they do Sabrina’s dirty work it’s shocking she picks kids 20 years younger and Aine is only 17 she lost her job over Sabrina she’s placing those people at risk I know they are foolish for listening to her but authorities need to know what she is doing getting people to message others abuse on her behalf

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
That’s the 2nd person who will come of badly because they do Sabrina’s dirty work it’s shocking she picks kids 20 years younger and Aine is only 17 she lost her job over Sabrina she’s placing those people at risk I know they are foolish for listening to her but authorities need to know what she is doing getting people to message others abuse on her behalf
Should be put on a list

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Is it true Aine lost her job over Sabrina? 😳Any info on how that happened

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Melinda never bothered with her children in the first place k dad had to goto court to get custody cause social was defending her and her drug antics , he had to get the proof his child was in immediate danger and she still is allowed to see them , it’s mental how fathers are treated when it come to girls and kids

And not all girls are like that I know but Melinda has no right to see her kids or anyone’s kids she’s a danger to them I know a lot about her

It makes sense then why she was willing to put my kids in danger she’s a danger to her own, I’m glad the wee one is safe now. Imagine siting calling me and my kids names when hers were removed disgusting behaviour