Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
She has to be saying mawwnnnninnng like this for attention. No way she says it like this. She clearly thinks it’s funny. And the hi goys with just her lower teef moving is getting worse. She’s so fing annoying

Mar 2, 2024
I've noticed the dad keeps speaking in turkish at the beginning of his videos now, 99% sure there was a recent discussion on here or tattle about whether the parents speak Turkish and now he's suddenly doing it every video 👀

This would have been after sevda came back from Turkey because I remember the video of the gormless mother reading the label of the chocolates, not being able to translate it and then saying it was from whatever the hotel was called, because I was going to point this out at the time but decided against it cause at least she can read another language, I can't. But it's a bit sad he's making a point of using Turkish in his greetings since to prove a point.

Also lunch and dinner won't be healthy he says, so sevda had sugar overload for breakfast and two more unhealthy meals to come, and she says her diet is balanced? As if

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I've noticed the dad keeps speaking in turkish at the beginning of his videos now, 99% sure there was a recent discussion on here or tattle about whether the parents speak Turkish and now he's suddenly doing it every video 👀

This would have been after sevda came back from Turkey because I remember the video of the gormless mother reading the label of the chocolates, not being able to translate it and then saying it was from whatever the hotel was called, because I was going to point this out at the time but decided against it cause at least she can read another language, I can't. But it's a bit sad he's making a point of using Turkish in his greetings since to prove a point.

Also lunch and dinner won't be healthy he says, so sevda had sugar overload for breakfast and two more unhealthy meals to come, and she says her diet is balanced? As if
Nah this is actually so funny 🤣 They’re all reading online now and actually taking our comments on board 💀

Also if the parents don’t seem comfortable speaking or reading Turkish then they have Turkish roots/ethnicity rather than being Turkish IMO. I’m a second gen immigrant and I can speak/write my parents’ language. And I don’t go around saying I’m X nationality all the time (and I actually have dual citizenship) anywhere near the amount of times they talk about being Turkish. I bet Sevda’s management told her to talk lots about being Turkish and make that her selling point or something, like a pound shop Meliz Cooks 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
So is that Mr. Spud outing gifted? Sure sounds like it to me but she hasn’t declared it. We all know she would have snapped “it’s not an ad” otherwise.

So she is having Mr. Spud for lunch and a takeaway in the evening? And a bagel topped with pistachio cream for breakfast. Modewation and side plates, indeed 🐷

Mar 2, 2024
Eww contamination! Dirty cow.
If she really cared about waste there are reusable wraps and other things you can use.. she could also have some tomatoes and cucumber plants in the prison yard instead of fake plants which are fing plastic and someone made the comment they would fade and she said that was ok because she would just buy more! How is that not fing waste you fwit.. she says things in the moment that she thinks will make her look good and it’s just makes her look like an absolute dope 😂

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Was that cheese and beans spud for ela and sedat and she's eating some and then taking it home for them?? Please tell me I've got that's wrong??

And why is she saying 'no 5 hour queues' likes she's having a dig at spud man.
Yes so they’re both muching them and then taking them with both their slobbers in! They actually don’t like nice at all either. She makes me sick

Mar 2, 2024
Only cream she has had on her face… oh except that time she used fing hair conditioner on her face because she thought it was a fing face cream 🙄 also thought she didn’t like sharing food and licking her fingers and she was “funny like that” stupid cow did that and cut off cheese from her mouth to share with hippo and take the dregs home to the family in the basement. That first photo reeks of “the lights are on but nobody’s home” IMG_7167.png

Attachments

• IMG_7168.png
    IMG_7168.png
    488.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: