Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I just find it so odd to see her out and about.
She doesn’t usually leave the house unless it’s a paid thing.
She’s such a tramp, begging for freebies. She wants her 1million followers to support this small business, i bet only 3 of her followers are from Stevenage and the surrounding area!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Absolutely vile!! Disgusting 🤢 this women does not know how to eat! The noises, the sharing food and passing it to her sister after that eww eww eww!!! (Thought you little lier hated sharing or eating food from others)

Attachments

• IMG_3732.jpeg
    IMG_3732.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3731.jpeg
    IMG_3731.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 27

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
It was completely an arranged visit to Mr. Spud. Look how many times he reposted Begda’s videos, including the one from breakfast saying she was thinking of swinging by. Smh. She is shameful. Says she wants to promote small businesses, but only through gifted promotions. She can’t even shell out £5-10 for jacket potatoes.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she was offering him something on the side (😈) for that freebie jacket because sedation won’t touch her.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It was completely an arranged visit to Mr. Spud. Look how many times he reposted Begda’s videos, including the one from breakfast saying she was thinking of swinging by. Smh. She is shameful. Says she wants to promote small businesses, but only through gifted promotions. She can’t even shell out £5-10 for jacket potatoes.
Yeah this 100% screams gifted or ad, she’s lying

Mar 2, 2024
Whatever day it was last week with that pre filmed hello fwesh… take note of the same day this week (I can’t remember what day it was).. be interesting if something similar happens.. maybe she she gone back to pharmacy one day a week!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Wow so much to catch up on today!! She really did lay it on thick with today’s content!! So vile I can’t believe she filmed herself backwashing that spud that she was going to then pawn off on sedation and Ewa 😵‍💫 absolutely disgusting!! And I thought it was a known thing that kids under 16 shouldn’t be in hot tubs?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeap!! And of course Begda deleted the comments and blocked the accounts that confirmed the restaurant said what they did. Apparently it’s “jealous twolls”. So you calling their staff who is a family member a troll?
I’m not jealous, I can afford my own takeaways (which I do get) without being a TikTok beg because I actually work for my money 🤣 Always calls us all jealous because she’s a loser with no decent content (neglecting her child for TikTok as well) who doesn’t deserve a thing.