Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
No just absolutely not.. I can’t with her. That food must have been a massive portion to feed them all yesterday and to have loads left over today. Saw her take one bite and had to turn it off. I don’t get how she can watch these back and think she looks ok eating. She’s disgusting and has no manners whatsoever. It’s fing vile. The way she says words is getting worse. It’s embarrassing she has to do this for attention. I can’t believe she’s younger than me. She looks so much older. And acts it. And definitely eats like she has no teef. Sawwwccceee donnneeerrrrr why the do can’t she just say words normal. Annoying t

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This comment from Tattle… So true funny how she never attempts to address the problems with Ela (why she behaves like a 3 year old at the age of 7 and never seems to go to school) or why she exploits her daughter and replies to weirdos 🥴

Also her talking about physical activity made me laugh… Lazy bint paid for a dog walker three times a week until a month ago because she couldn’t be bothered to walk her own dog. Only walking she’s doing is to her car. It’s obvious she’s not particularly active as a person and sits around at home necking drinks and likes her cakes etc. Also she’s got a teletubby tummy hence all the pregnancy comments, she’s definitely put on weight since a couple of years ago, she looked much slimmer then.

Also is she going to keep clapping back at everything we say? It’s clearly not stuff she’s had in her comment sections is it 🤣 She’s not interested in actually addressing anything and is more interested in shutting down the twolls. Her obsession with getting us off Reddit 🤣 There’s so many gossip forums that exist that she’ll never be able to shut them all down, we’ll just keep coming back and calling you out Sevda.

IMG_0112.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
It looks like Begda was gifted way more food than she showed last night. She only showed 2 mixed grill platters and a chicken wing platter last night and after 5 adults and a child ate, I would expect all of that to be gone (especially with how much Hairy and Hippo can eat). But she showed another full mixed grill platter today for her and Sedation. So are we thinking that she asked to be gifted 4 mixed grill plates at £60 a pop along with chicken wings, dolma and all the dips? That’s almost £300 of food?! That’s insane!

Mar 2, 2024
This comment from Tattle… So true funny how she never attempts to address the problems with Ela (why she behaves like a 3 year old at the age of 7 and never seems to go to school) or why she exploits her daughter and replies to weirdos 🥴

Also her talking about physical activity made me laugh… Lazy bint paid for a dog walker three times a week until a month ago because she couldn’t be bothered to walk her own dog. Only walking she’s doing is to her car. It’s obvious she’s not particularly active as a person and sits around at home necking drinks and likes her cakes etc. Also she’s got a teletubby tummy hence all the pregnancy comments, she’s definitely put on weight since a couple of years ago, she looked much slimmer then.

Also is she going to keep clapping back at everything we say? It’s clearly not stuff she’s had in her comment sections is it 🤣 She’s not interested in actually addressing anything and is more interested in shutting down the twolls. Her obsession with getting us off Reddit 🤣 There’s so many gossip forums that exist that she’ll never be able to shut them all down, we’ll just keep coming back and calling you out Sevda.

IMG_0112.jpeg
Should Company Directors of Limited Companies really be randomly snarking back at customers? It is not a good PR look when the Company Director is calling their customers pejorative names for no other reason but to ask for clarification about the products they are selling, for example jacket potatoes or Turkish Takeaways. Mind you the Director of Wickes once did that so maybe that's just more free things from Wickes!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It looks like Begda was gifted way more food than she showed last night. She only showed 2 mixed grill platters and a chicken wing platter last night and after 5 adults and a child ate, I would expect all of that to be gone (especially with how much Hairy and Hippo can eat). But she showed another full mixed grill platter today for her and Sedation. So are we thinking that she asked to be gifted 4 mixed grill plates at £60 a pop along with chicken wings, dolma and all the dips? That’s almost £300 of food?! That’s insane!
I’d feel bad taking that much food from a restaurant for free… She is shameless. That is a lot of money for them to lose. Selfish bleep only cares about herself.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah she was absolutely gifted more.
I couldn’t eat it the next day. The bread looked tough and the kebob meat made me feel sick. I don’t eat kebob meat like but I know she bloody loves donnnerrrr. Manky b

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ela hanging out with a 5 year old. Tracks.
Wasn’t Ela playing with toddlers on holiday? It’s alarming how socially and developmentally behind she is and meanwhile her mum’s priorities are begging companies for freebies and eating like a gannet on TikTok. Ela deserves better parents, they’re both absolute moronic melts.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Tonight’s eat with me she is doing EVERYTHING AND MORE that we moan about here.
Clearing the food from her gums with her tongue.
Chucking food into her mouth and deep throating the fork.
Putting her hand there but not putting it there.

All that food! Woaaaaa! They are a family who can afford food, WHY are they getting free food????

She’s a right greedy b. A fing ugly one at that! Run down dirty looking cow. The state of her.

She’s pissed me right off the last few days.

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
So I am new to the group, but I have been reading here. I cannot stand anything about this woman. Fake, neglects her daughter, horrible to her husband and the way she eats is just gross. I have made an account as tonight’s eat with me was disgusting and what she did with her teeth was scary and made me feel sick. What an earth…..

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She said on her eat-with-me video tonight, after finishing (inhaling!) her dinner, she’s going to have a wash. Wash? She needs to take an hour long shower! She looks greasy and dirty and her hair looks skanky! I’m sure she stinks!

Also, on her breakfast video she talks about the reason for having the cheesecake for breakfast is because if she doesn’t have a dessert after dinner, then she has the dessert for her breakfast the next ‘mawwninng’. What a rubbish excuse for eating dessert or cake for breakfast! That’s like saying if I don’t have a glass of wine in the evening, I’ll have it the next morning with my breakfast! (although, I don’t put that past Sevda!…she probably does! …just doesn’t video that part!) Sevda, just admit you’re a greedy gannet who loves stuffing your face with sugar, whenever you feel like it!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So I am new to the group, but I have been reading here. I cannot stand anything about this woman. Fake, neglects her daughter, horrible to her husband and the way she eats is just gross. I have made an account as tonight’s eat with me was disgusting and what she did with her teeth was scary and made me feel sick. What an earth…..
You’ve got her well sussed out! And yes, what she does with her teeth when mopping them up from all the massive unchewed food is DISGUSTINGLY SCARY! The faces she pulls!!! 😱

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Kolay Grill and Mr Spud are mutual friends on Tik Tok and also with Sevda, Minger and Hairy Daddy. What are the odds that all those people would by happenstance be friends on multiple social media platforms and supply food to them all on the same day? She is very scheming in being vague about gifting or advert, what she is not is clear and transparent. Kolay Grill gave Sevda a load of free food in return for doing a video to promote their business, they have only been trading a few months and have not yet even had a food safety hygiene visit. Mr Spud is also a new business and he is also waiting for the food safety hygiene visit so neither of them have a rating yet. Two new businesses in one day gift Sevda free food all on the same day, bullshit.

Sevda is a snob. She looks down on people. She has a huge ego and sense of self importance. She is Lady Muck. I do not care if she gets gifted items, what she must do is clearly label her video as #Ad or #Gifted. I have seen her put ad or gift/gifted, the ASA make clear it needs the hashtags to be compliant. We all could list multiple instances where she has deliberately not labelled adverts correctly. There is no way Kolay Grill just gave her free food without in return getting publicity, it's nonsense to claim otherwise. Kolay Grill deliver within a 4 mile radius so that is basically just Stevenage. Both Sevda and Kolay Grill claim they got extra business off Sevda promotion of them which I think is bollocks. Unless Sevda followers all live within 4 miles then their claims are laughable.

Just a few examples of how Sevda is not open, honest or transparent:-
1) The free bathroom from Wickes
2) The free kitchen from Wickes
3) The prison yard overhaul
4) Kolay Grill
5) Mr Spud
6) That bar they went to recently
7) When Sevda and Doormat went for afternoon tea and she labelled it gifted in white font against a white background
9) Just Spice and the ASA
10) Weetabix and the ASA

One of her worst lies is claiming to be proud to work for the NHS which she posted in 2020, you may have seen my video. During the early year of Covid the NHS were held as absolute Gods worshipped for their sacrifice and service on the battle field and front lines risking death at any moment from the super deadly virus. Sevda never worked for the NHS, that is a brazen lie. We all know she was a cashier for Lloyds Pharmacy Limited. She is so snobby and stuck up that she misled people to think she was an NHS worker, remember that lanyard she kept wearing. Remember the discounts etc that NHS workers were given, I bet Sevda scammed lots of people into thinking she was in the NHS, her ego and high opinion of herself would have been off the scale as people kept telling what an angel working for the NHS. She must have been in her element. It has continued until present day with her I'm better than you because I bought my followers and blue tick and you are trolls, jealous etc etc.

Her company accounts are due by end of March next year. Her company was incorporated on 19th March 2024 so any of her content posted since that date must fall under relevant business law and I think any financials from then must be shown on her accounts. This means next March we can see the value of her assets, liabilities, profit, cash in the bank etc. By law all that information will be on Companies House. Lets see if her accounts match her lifestyle.
Does her setting up a limited company all of a sudden not tie in after the " leaked " conversation posted by Kuki about her lack of earnings? They set Sedat up as a company director many years ago with Kukis husband... is there some scamming going on but they're trying to cover it up by setting up a " legit " company on Companies House ? 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
So I am new to the group, but I have been reading here. I cannot stand anything about this woman. Fake, neglects her daughter, hor rible to her husband and the way she eats is just gross. I have made an account as tonight’s eat with me was disgusting and what she did with her teeth was scary and made me feel sick. What an earth…..
Yeah the way she ate tonight was by far the worst she has ate. The way she licks her teeth and then used her nail to get food out of one toof knocked me sick. She’s absolutely vile and getting worse by the day

Mar 8, 2024
She said on her eat-with-me video tonight, after finishing (inhaling!) her dinner, she’s going to have a wash. Wash? She needs to take an hour long shower! She looks greasy and dirty and her hair looks skanky! I’m sure she stinks!

Also, on her breakfast video she talks about the reason for having the cheesecake for breakfast is because if she doesn’t have a dessert after dinner, then she has the dessert for her breakfast the next ‘mawwninng’. What a rubbish excuse for eating dessert or cake for breakfast! That’s like saying if I don’t have a glass of wine in the evening, I’ll have it the next morning with my breakfast! (although, I don’t put that past Sevda!…she probably does! …just doesn’t video that part!) Sevda, just admit you’re a greedy gannet who loves stuffing your face with sugar, whenever you feel like it!
The wha she says mawwwnnninnngg is grim. No excuse for eating cake this often for breakfast. It’s disgusting

Mar 8, 2024
The sheer size of the portions she puts in her cake hole are huge. And she hardly chews. I don’t know how she can see how disgusting she is when she eats. No wonder she looks like she’s struggling to swallow cus the forkfuls she shovels in are massive. Sedat must be so sick of this woman’s s.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Wasn’t Ela playing with toddlers on holiday? It’s alarming how socially and developmentally behind she is and meanwhile her mum’s priorities are begging companies for freebies and eating like a gannet on TikTok. Ela deserves better parents, they’re both absolute moronic melts.
Ela has been stunted mentally and educationally by her mother and family. If she was taken to age appropriate outdoor/indoor activities since she was 3…like swimming, the zoo, museums, sports, brownies, after school clubs, etc and if her mother did not take her out of school 4-5 weeks of the school term times, Ela would be a different child. They also do not encourage her and make her try new things. Sevda tells her all the time she does NOT have to try new things, even healthy foods!! A child is hardly going to muster any strength or encouragement if they see any slight hesitation from their mother. It’s almost a form of neglect. Especially taking Ela out of school so much! Incredibly damaging for Ela on so many levels. Ela will reap the damage as she gets older and already she’s preferring to be with children 2 years or more younger. She can’t relate or talk properly with children her own age. I’m sure she comes across strangely …like a strange mix of baby-ish, silly and yet bossy! Children will find her even odder as time goes on.

Last edited: