Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Her coffee commission post was a bit of a mess. The way she poured it, nearly spilt the damn thing. “Shall I get a strawww” ffs get one if you want one, the camera isn’t going to talk back to you to say yes.
Imagine talking to yourself through a phone - how dim can you be.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Her coffee commission post was a bit of a mess. The way she poured it, nearly spilt the damn thing. “Shall I get a strawww” ffs get one if you want one, the camera isn’t going to talk back to you to say yes.
the condescending "you're welcome sedat" at the end. gross

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
“i’m concerned she can search our usernames on reddit and see what we’re commenting on or posting. wouldn’t she be able to find the sub that way?

do it, let her try. we’ll just keep making more 🤭

I can’t reply to this directly as it was on the old thread but basically I’ve tested this out using another reddit account and you can’t see stuff people post on private groups on their profiles so we should be safe 👍

Mar 2, 2024
“i’m concerned she can search our usernames on reddit and see what we’re commenting on or posting. wouldn’t she be able to find the sub that way?

do it, let her try. we’ll just keep making more 🤭

I can’t reply to this directly as it was on the old thread but basically I’ve tested this out using another reddit account and you can’t see stuff people post on private groups on their profiles so we should be safe 👍
Piss off Begda that is all I have to say 😂

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
the condescending "you're welcome sedat" at the end. gross
it must be hell on earth to live with her.

he’s like a prisoner in his own home, she’s constantly filming so he has to be on his best behaviour in front of the camera, and they can never have a normal dinner and talk. and if he doesn’t say thank you, i bet she has a right go at him.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Well she certainly botched that ad! What a dolt! She shakes it, then says don’t shake it, it’s sweet, and clearly she doesn’t like it - she’ll peddle anything for money! And the parting line, you’re welcome Sedat, ummmmmh did it take forever to come up with that you terrible wife you!

Mar 2, 2024
Well she certainly botched that ad! What a dolt! She shakes it, then says don’t shake it, it’s sweet, and clearly she doesn’t like it - she’ll peddle anything for money! And the parting line, you’re welcome Sedat, ummmmmh did it take forever to come up with that you terrible wife you!
She doesn’t like the fact he spends £3 on iced coffee, tight cow he’s no pleasure

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I don't know how they do it!! How they don't feel stupid/embarrassed/mental is beyond me. You're talking in to your phone and having conversations with it as if it's an actual person sometimes for a whole 10 minutes! 🤪🤪

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Written frew gritted teef I'm sure 😂😂😂 she must be FURIOUS!! 😂😂😂

Also. Have these two ever met? How can you say "Love you so much" like that to someone you don't know haven't met and only know through an app?? They're such an odd bunch these Tiktokers. fing doolally.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-17-12-37-47-405_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-17-12-37-47-405_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 29