Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
This video makes it very clear he's not right!!
I don’t understand how his sisters speak good English but he doesn’t? He’s obviously been in this country a long time but his English is terrible. How come Seagull speaks better Turkish than he does English? I don’t believe he taught her to speak Turkish and what medication is he on? Why can’t he look after Ewa? Why’s he always asleep or lounging about? So many unanswered questions 🤔

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
This mornings video on IG story.
She’s telling us something about aynis dad, and she says ‘aynis daddy makes the bwed so nice’
I’m sorry…..are you 4 years old?? Are you talking to 4 year olds?
Who at the age of 35 uses the word daddy when talking about someone’s dad to adults?

Grow up Sevda and use better language! You’re not a child!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t understand how his sisters speak good English but he doesn’t? He’s obviously been in this country a long time but his English is terrible. How come Seagull speaks better Turkish than he does English? I don’t believe he taught her to speak Turkish and what medication is he on? Why can’t he look after Ewa? Why’s he always asleep or lounging about? So many unanswered questions 🤔
I think I’d need to be medicated to live with Sevda too

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
i think a lot of it boils down to culture. in his culture the women do the work at home, the men are just there to earn a wage. it’s the women who do the child rearing and the cleaning etc. totally backward of course and seagull doesn’t even do that 😭

idk about the english tho, he’s been here years and should be able to speak english. it’s actually a bit of a pisstake. imagine not being able to communicate properly with your own child?!

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
This mornings video on IG story.
She’s telling us something about aynis dad, and she says ‘aynis daddy makes the bwed so nice’
I’m sorry…..are you 4 years old?? Are you talking to 4 year olds?
Who at the age of 35 uses the word daddy when talking about someone’s dad to adults?

Grow up Sevda and use better language! You’re not a child!
she calls her hairy pervert father “daddy” too

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Mar 2, 2024
i think a lot of it boils down to culture. in his culture the women do the work at home, the men are just there to earn a wage. it’s the women who do the child rearing and the cleaning etc. totally backward of course and seagull doesn’t even do that 😭

idk about the english tho, he’s been here years and should be able to speak english. it’s actually a bit of a pisstake. imagine not being able to communicate properly with your own child?!
He can’t even do jobs around the house, she gets Titspervert to do it and he never walks the dog either. I’m sure he used to look after Ewa when Seagull was working at the pharmacy, it’s like he can’t be trusted to do things it’s so weird

Mar 8, 2024
She’s trying really hard in that video to keep her tongue in her mouth. She is only learning about how to eat with manners now. At her age. The noise of ela slapping her mouth though.. I thought Aimee was sat next to her. They would still be wrong like savages if we didn’t write on here about it. I know people will say oh it’s her job, just scroll. How about don’t eat like a fing pig for weirdos to watch. You and your kid sat there mmmmmmmmng over good. Ridiculous carry on. She wasn’t mmmmmmnnngggg much either in the video

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
He can’t even do jobs around the house, she gets Titspervert to do it and he never walks the dog either. I’m sure he used to look after Ewa when Seagull was working at the pharmacy, it’s like he can’t be trusted to do things it’s so weird
mr titspervert 😂😂😂

probably after seagull let the tiktok “fame” get to her head she decided he was useless and couldn’t look after ewa. or someFINK to do with megan’s fick fighs. who knows but he doesn’t seem to care either way