Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m new this thread and I’ve only started watching her recently. Why do her and her family pretend to be Turkish?
I reckon her management tell her and her family to play it up as part of their brand… Her dad, her and her sister were born in England, her mum was born in the Turkish part of Cyprus. None of them have Turkish citizenship or even fluently speak Turkish except for Sedat. She massively plays it up for her brand. I don’t know why she bothers when she’s like a pound shop Meliz Cooks

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
God i cant get over how awkward kuki and her are together. If i could make a compilation of kuki with sedat vs kuki with beg i would, and youd see how uncomfortable she is with her.

Also i have seen a video of kukis that i cant get over, saying her older daughter is a psych or something that sees energies and can tell if people are good or bad. I wonder if she sees the se person sevda is and tells on her to mummy🤔🙈
Isn’t that the daughter which doesn’t like Sevda? 🤣 Although you don’t need to be a psychic to see through her phony BS 🥴

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
My God the Hippo is as boring as do!

Yesterday: The Manager said I'll show you how to open up on Monday. No one turned up. Area Manager had to open up. Apparent chaos. Boring as do. do off.
Tonight: Manager said I'm just popping out. Someone came in with a thousand pound cash to put a bet on. Had to ring Manager to see if it was ok. It was. Boring as do again. do off again.

And whoever the do taught these animals how to use cutlery seriously. Here she is using the knife to hold the chicken down so she can use the fork to rip it apart. At least she remembered that the knife was upside down today. This family are actually unbelievable with their eating habits. They should be so embarrassed. All need to do right off.

Attachments

• IMG_20240528_192834.jpg
    IMG_20240528_192834.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 28
Mar 10, 2024
UK
Isn’t that the daughter which doesn’t like Sevda? 🤣 Although you don’t need to be a psychic to see through her phony BS
I didnt know she didnt like her but yep the one that doesnt like being filmed.

Yea dont have to be psychic for sure 😂but imagine looking at your aunt and seeing the negative energy. If that was somehow the case and she told her parents it would be very interesting but no need to reach there I guess. Sevdas an ugly human in and out

Mar 2, 2024
My God the Hippo is as boring as do!

Yesterday: The Manager said I'll show you how to open up on Monday. No one turned up. Area Manager had to open up. Apparent chaos. Boring as do. do off.
Tonight: Manager said I'm just popping out. Someone came in with a thousand pound cash to put a bet on. Had to ring Manager to see if it was ok. It was. Boring as do again. do off again.

And whoever the do taught these animals how to use cutlery seriously. Here she is using the knife to hold the chicken down so she can use the fork to rip it apart. At least she remembered that the knife was upside down today. This family are actually unbelievable with their eating habits. They should be so embarrassed. All need to do right off.
She’s the most boring person on TikTok and titspervert is a close second

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I didnt know she didnt like her but yep the one that doesnt like being filmed.

Yea dont have to be psychic for sure 😂but imagine looking at your aunt and seeing the negative energy. If that was somehow the case and she told her parents it would be very interesting but no need to reach there I guess. Sevdas an ugly human in and out
Can’t remember previous stuff said/shown but I know it’s been discussed on Tattle before and definitely got the impression she’s not keen on her

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
10 seconds in and she’s already complaining that there’s only 2 samosas. How about you shut your trap and be grateful your SIL got you a bloody Indian takeaway you fat fkn gannet
Another fing Indian ? For the woman that never gets to have Indian? 🤣. Bet she wished she'd kept her gob shut . She's on Indian overload now . Hope it gives her the ss 🤣

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Another fing Indian ? For the woman that never gets to have Indian? 🤣. Bet she wished she'd kept her gob shut . She's on Indian overload now . Hope it gives her the ss 🤣
I hope it does too 🤣🤣🤣 mind you she wants the ss bc she’s backed up all the time. I hope it gives her the feels for the ss but it doesn’t come out. Greedy git. Claimed to not know what the raita is yet stuffs her gob with jujuk every day

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sevda talking all the way through Julia eat with me.
‘Mmmm the lamb is so soft’ FFS Sevda, stop using the word soft.
I say this time and time again, this woman is so uneducated and considering she’s supposed to be a foodie, she’s got NO IDEA the dumbo.

Why has she been filming kukis videos since she’s been there? Sounds very controlling to me! She’s a narc, a b, you just know that it was probably her idea to get a takeaway. I bet kuki couldn’t wait to see the back of her!

Ela has probably been stuck on the iPad all day, and again all night on the drive home, poor child must be so brain dumb from that iPad!
What was the need to go shopping today, they could have taken the kids out! So what, a bit of rain isn’t going to kill them!! Sevda using kuki as always to help decorate her home.