Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
And extras she can freeze as leftovers to defrost in 6 months’ time for a freeza dinna
That's probably why she was sour. She hoped Kuki would order the same amount she would, and then she'd be offered leftovers to take home and freeze. Unfortunately for her, for all her faults, Kuki is not a greedy pig and ordered enough for the people eating and no more lol

Mar 2, 2024
Has anyone noticed how her portions are a lot smaller when she eats at Kuki’s? At home, her roast dinnas and takeaway plates are piled high with food but not usually when she’s at her SIL. They probably order a normal portion to feed X number of people so Sevda is obliged to leave some for others. Whereas at hers, she always orders way too much food so she can stuff her face.

IMG_4446.jpeg
That’s a starter in Begdas council house

Mar 7, 2024
There’s something definitely off with this one. She has to think of the words to say and has nothing of interest to share. And those disgusting sounds, odd way with cutlery and smacking lips. I wonder how people find this enjoyable content .

The most recent video, ive thought of another story from the bookies…yawn!!! Stick to your day job, who the do watches this se😂😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oh dear, she may have a cold coming on. Hardly surprising when she wears those horrendous off-the-shoulder getups that she's so fond of when it's perishing cold outside. The crackpot has absolutely no dress sense whatsoever, she always looks a bloody sight.
That massive hooter was streaming apparently although she only sniffed once in her video and I didn't see a tissue in sight. Such a fing drama queen.

Mar 2, 2024
That massive hooter was streaming apparently although she only sniffed once in her video and I didn't see a tissue in sight. Such a fing drama queen.
How poorly timed, she can't use a sniffle as an excuse for Ela to miss school this week! Of course, she may pretend it's lingered into next week just to get out of the school run come Monday morning.