Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
i always think she’s disgusting and she can’t get any worse. but she does. she’s that demonic over food she can fart on video to strangers and not be bothered. we all enjoy a nice meal. but food takes priority over her own child, her own family. it’s like she’s sold her soul for food the dumb bint.

Mar 2, 2024
Oh “bless her” she has a cold so comes on with the tissue box and tissue for extra sympathy.. but it’s ok guys because she is going to take it easy today.. because she doesn’t take it easy any other day… oh and she has her haircut and nails appointment today but “oh I’m still going to go” proceeds to wonder where she got the cold from.. I dunno seagull some selfish prick who still went to their appointments just like you.. stupid cow.. but she isn’t going to the event tonight… the one she made up to make herself look popular… finishes the video by talking to the dog in that high pitched sequel that probably hurts woccos ears.. because she had nuffing else to say but needs to get the minutes in for the dollars… don’t fart at the hairdresser seagull

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
WTF have I just watched... those tissues must be some kind pf miracle medicine... she comes on all forlorn and 'ill' but ends the video sounding fine 🤷‍♀️ ... last 'bad cold' I had i could lift my head from the pillow!!! let alone think about making naff tik toks and and talking in that stupid high pithched f'ing voice 😬

...and as for that crotch goblin... I don't like to speak ill of children but F me, she plays up to that camera, always eyeing herself up and is one of the most irritating kids I have seen!!! If I saw them coming up my path I would hide and not let them in!!!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
WTF have I just watched... those tissues must be some kind pf miracle medicine... she comes on all forlorn and 'ill' but ends the video sounding fine 🤷‍♀️ ... last 'bad cold' I had i could lift my head from the pillow!!! let alone think about making naff tik toks and and talking in that stupid high pithched f'ing voice 😬

...and as for that crotch goblin... I don't like to speak ill of children but F me, she plays up to that camera, always eyeing herself up and is one of the most irritating kids I have seen!!! If I saw them coming up my path I would hide and not let them in!!!
That poor dog ! Ewa grabbing onto his front paws to make him " dance " while Bedga does that god awful contrived laugh. Funny how her " I'm so poorly " voice disappeared towards the end of the video eh . Screeching away " my booyyyy Wocco " . do off . Just do off 😒 🤣

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
do all wrong with her the lying cow. Just doesn't want to go to the event later. Really bad cough and cold she says as she sits there not coughing sneezing or sniffling once in the whole video. Instead playing around with Wocco with her day being exactly what it was going to be hairdressers nails "work" just minus the event. Didn't hear Ela sneeze once either. God she winds me up with her fake bullshit. Absolutely pointless post. Just after comments and sympafy. do off Sevda seriously.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Remember the hotel they went to in April - that Begda kept trying to promote all the time and waffled on about how amazing it was ? Check out a lady called Lauren Lucas on tiktok ! Her baby got taken seriously ill whilst staying at that hotel.. hundreds of other people are now also coming out of the woodwork saying they were really poorly .. many had young kids that were bad after being in the baby pool . Evidently the hotel have been blocking and deleting all negative comments on there IG page.
They are now under investigation!

Mar 2, 2024

I’ve noticed that, she’s always looking at herself when Begda is filming

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
That stupid stupid baby talk she does with the dog and the way she speaks Turkish with him in that baby voice - oh woman you’re just a child still, grow the do up !!!

She irritates me!

And the tissues??? Hahahahahhahahahah made me laugh so much, she’s a pathetic pathetic woman, who comes on with a box of tissues like wtf Sevda.

If you’re reading this, GROW UP AND BE A WOMAN NOT A RAT!