Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Tonight's eat with me. fing greedy pig. Did she stop even once?? Spoonful after spoonful after spoonful one after the other after the other. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for ANYONE to eat at that speed especially alongside her disgusting table manners chomping away sauce on her fingers sucking off the chicken bone because she cant use a knife and fork going at it like it's going to run away. Never known sweet chilli sauce next to yoghurt and being eaten with a biryani. She just whacks anything on her plate so she can get as much down her fat gob as she can. Ergh GREEDY VILE PIG she makes me sick.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Tonight's eat with me. fing greedy pig. Did she stop even once?? Spoonful after spoonful after spoonful one after the other after the other. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for ANYONE to eat at that speed especially alongside her disgusting table manners chomping away sauce on her fingers sucking off the chicken bone because she cant use a knife and fork going at it like it's going to run away. Never known sweet chilli sauce next to yoghurt and being eaten with a biryani. She just whacks anything on her plate so she can get as much down her fat gob as she can. Ergh GREEDY VILE PIG she makes me sick.
Was thinking the same, this was the worst (so far) eat with me. She really will regret it watching it back years later. And why does she keep winking

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Was thinking the same, this was the worst (so far) eat with me. She really will regret it watching it back years later. And why does she keep winking

The wink is to get ela to shut up or stop showing her food, but ela doesn’t respond to a wink.

She’s shoving food in her mouth with one hand and then shoving more in with the other hand.
Surprised she hasn’t got her feet involved feeding her more. The greediest woman I have ever come across.

She hasn’t cooked one home meal in a long time, scrounging off everyone else the tramp