Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Not Sevda coming on with a box of tissues 😂 Does she ever quit manipulating? Everything she says and does seems so calculated. Like her day was going to be any different had she not had the sniffles 🙄 Plus that alleged event she didn’t want to go to anyway (if it even existed in the first place).

That dog has no use for the child. And Ela is so forced and unnatural around him. Playing it up for the camera. I’ve said it before but I would not trust her with that dog alone. Not by a long shot.
She was not invited to the event.

Mar 2, 2024
This b isn’t a “foodie” she just loves scoffing her face with it.. did I hear her say “some black pepper” then showing the jacket potato saying “that’s why it’s black”.. I couldn’t quiet hear but do off..

She is a foodie as much as she is sick today

Last edited:

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
WHAT IS THAT TOP SHE WEARS? NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO HIDEOUS. SHE WAS ASKED IF SHE WAS PREGNANT🤣. STOP WEARING CLOTHES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK PREGNANT THEN!!!! WHAT A POOR EXCUSE NOT GOING TO THE EVENT. A MILD COLD FFS. SHE PROBABLY DIDNT WANT TO GET TWOLLED.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 23

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You would think she must be doing this tongue thing on purpose because of how much she stuck it out on that video. It is so disgusting. She also farted yesterday on one of the videos. Again, TOTALLY DISGUSTING! However, I have come to the conclusion, she does not see how disgusting she really is! These revolting eating habits, stuffing food at speed down her throat, the facial contortions when getting food out of her upper & lower lips, the farting, the way she uses her fingers to wipe her mouth, the ‘mooing’ and the ‘groaning’ etc, etc….are NORMAL to her. Her family the same…all have terrible eating habits and look disgusting when eating ….and all the terrible noises! ALL OF IT is what this family is getting known for! It’s their trademark!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her face has definitely changed and looks more manly compared to before. There was a softness to her features that’s gone. She comes across a lot more aggressive now. Looks unwashed and unwell.

Her face has definitely changed and looks more manly compared to before. There was a softness to her features that’s gone. She comes across a lot more aggressive now. Looks unwashed and unwell.
💯 agree. Her face has changed in a bad way. Manly and yes, she comes across harsh and controlling now. And yes, she’s looking more & more unwashed, greasy and unwell.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
You would think she must be doing this tongue thing on purpose because of how much she stuck it out on that video. It is so disgusting. She also farted yesterday on one of the videos. Again, TOTALLY DISGUSTING! However, I have come to the conclusion, she does not see how disgusting she really is! These revolting eating habits, stuffing food at speed down her throat, the facial contortions when getting food out of her upper & lower lips, the farting, the way she uses her fingers to wipe her mouth, the ‘mooing’ and the ‘groaning’ etc, etc….are NORMAL to her. Her family the same…all have terrible eating habits and look disgusting when eating ….and all the terrible noises! ALL OF IT is what this family is getting known for! It’s their trademark!!!
Also her farting and leaving that in her video is the icing on the top 🤣 Absolute weirdo behaviour