Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 10, 2024
UK
Cheese cheese cheese and more cheese!
My stomach could never!
Hope they both don’t get clogged up too much. Poor sedat has to share a bathroom with her!
Someone said the SIL is visiting her soon, and for her health ive seen the SIL started to eat gluten free and less dairy. Wonder what gluttonous cheese freak begda will serve her

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Someone said the SIL is visiting her soon, and for her health ive seen the SIL started to eat gluten free and less dairy. Wonder what gluttonous cheese freak begda will serve her

She’s going to the sils tomorrow she said. Kuki is going to feed her fibre and she’s going to hate it!!
Going there to sponge off her again and get looked after. Sevda is one of these people who imposes and doesn’t stop, the kind of relative/friend you avoid in case they invite themselves over!!

Mar 10, 2024
UK
She’s going to the sils tomorrow she said. Kuki is going to feed her fibre and she’s going to hate it!!
Going there to sponge off her again and get looked after. Sevda is one of these people who imposes and doesn’t stop, the kind of relative/friend you avoid in case they invite themselves over!!
My bad! Though why is she going there again...?

Yes i bet she was yearning for biscoff spread the last time she had that healthy breakfast at kukis.

Abstar

May 31, 2024
Barking
My goodness!
1) the amount of cheese on Ella’s dinner tonight!
2) the amount of pasta! I think that’s quite a huge portion, especially for a child. My son is 12 and would never be able to finish two huge spoon fulls (with all that bloody cheese!!£
3) use proper fing utensils woman! She’s using a flat spatula to scoop the bolognaise onto the dinner
4) ela take your dinner, no one needs a close up! BEBEEEE ugh the way she says baby!
5) she goes into some sort of trance when grating cheese!
4) the bebee is something kuki says its not even her she's taken it off her.

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
It’s wild that her and her sister recently got such powerful microphones for eating on camera? Like why? I’m sure the phone ones were enough and didn’t make everything sound so loud. It’s not like they’re recording music or a drama production is it?
They do it to try & copy mukbangers on youtube (they usually have nice setups & mics) but the difference is, they make the food look good & the ones ive seen atleast have some interesting topics of conversations & also arent forcing in food to their faced 24/7, like these mukbangers only eat that way for a video 1x a week… meanwhile Sev & her lot eat that way nonstop

Mar 10, 2024
UK
They do it to try & copy mukbangers on youtube (they usually have nice setups & mics) but the difference is, they make the food look good & the ones ive seen atleast have some interesting topics of conversations & also arent forcing in food to their faced 24/7, like these mukbangers only eat that way for a video 1x a week… meanwhile Sev & her lot eat that way nonstop
Imagine they think people view their content as asmr

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
It’s concerning what she feeds Ella, all the sugars, fat and salt. I think she is unwell, her behaviour is getting worse, more sticking out of the tongue, the lips and exposing her teeth it’s all very strange. Oh and I noticed a comment earlier and they asked who is Elas favourite teacher 🤦🏻‍♀️

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Cheese cheese cheese and more cheese!
My stomach could never!
Hope they both don’t get clogged up too much. Poor sedat has to share a bathroom with her!
I'd be sting through the eye of a needle on the crap she eats ! At least they have the new baffroom and the renovated " cloakroom " as she kept trying to refer to it .it's a downstairs bog 🤣. We have one - full of mops and cleaning stuff - but at least it's an extra toilet.. I'd never refer to it as a " cloakroom " think she's trying to get her dumb followers to think she's posh 🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
What is this utter s ? It's another account I made the other day... I may have commented several times about Beggy not being Turkish .. which fwit followers of hers are trying to do this ? How does this even happen? 🤣🤣 Screenshot_20240601_002742_TikTok.jpg