Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I'd be sting through the eye of a needle on the crap she eats ! At least they have the new baffroom and the renovated " cloakroom " as she kept trying to refer to it .it's a downstairs bog 🤣. We have one - full of mops and cleaning stuff - but at least it's an extra toilet.. I'd never refer to it as a " cloakroom " think she's trying to get her dumb followers to think she's posh 🤣
Exactly this. How is she always constipated when she eats so much crap that would give other people diarrhoea?

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
What mummy eats in a day with Ela doing the voice over, comments saying that “Ela’s so sweet!” and that she should do more. No she isn’t and no she shouldn’t, she’s a precocious little madam and encouraging her to do this is so wrong, she’s already behind as far as her development is concerned. Mummy should focus more on helping her to catch up on the education that she’s missing due to all her absences from school and NOT encouraging her to be an obnoxious little show off Sevda is simply raising a little me, pathetic. 😡

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
She's creating a monster with Ela, it's sad. She's only a kid but comes across so utterly unlikable. I actually feel bad typing those words but it is true. Eyeballing the camera, simpering, not knowing how to say thank you if it is not in the script, the baby voice, the constant, I can't do it/it hurts/it's too cold/I don't like it, like she is going through the terrible two's. The child is doomed from the start. She is emotionally and mentally stunted. Like a little performing seal mimicking her mother for a life begging and selling her soul on Tik Tok. It is incredibly sad. Sevda had a blank canvas and could have parented her properly and let her blossom and grow like other children her age but instead moulded her into this baby child that will get her likes and follows. The sooner the better they put a stop to peddling out your kids on Tik Tok the better.

Mar 2, 2024
Not aimed specifically at Sevda because she isn’t the only one doing it but there really needs to be regulation in place for showing your kids on social media. ESPECIALLY when it comes to content creators who monetize their pages. I can see how it’s tough because it’s basically also telling the average Joe with 50 followers that they can’t post photos of their kids online to share with friends and family (you know, like how our parents would share printed photos!). Idk.