Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She just had to let everyone know she insisted on cooking (i.e. throwing some drumsticks in the air fryer and making a pot of rice), Kuki putting her feet up blah blah blah. She couldn’t just leave it at “we’re having some chicken and rice for dinna”. I would absolutely hate having to be around her. She’s exhausting.

Apr 15, 2024
England
That’s actually so sad. And you can see her resentment towards Sedat with the way she demeans, degrades and talks down to him all the time.
It is sad. They never seem to do anything as a family. It’s been half term this week yet Sedat can’t even take a few days off work so they can take Ela out somewhere (not gifted). She said she asked her mate if they could meet up but her mate was busy, presumably with her own family. That’s why she’s at her SIL’s house cos she probably didn’t want to stay indoors with him. I think she’s envious of Kuki and Toms relationship therefore feels more at home when she’s around them

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Does anyone know or understand why Sedat has to work an extra day to make up for a bank holiday? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of a bank holiday? She always says “he has to work today because he didn’t work on bank holiday Monday” or whatever but WHY?
I don’t understand it either, it doesn’t make sense to me. Unless he’s working the extra day to make up for the wages he’s not getting for the bank holiday?

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t understand it either, it doesn’t make sense to me. Unless he’s working the extra day to make up for the wages he’s not getting for the bank holiday?

But aren’t people paid for bank holidays in the UK? In Canada, they’d get paid for statutory/public holidays. But yeah, I guess if bank holidays are unpaid, then he might be doing it to make up the wage difference.

May 22, 2024
Australia
But aren’t people paid for bank holidays in the UK? In Canada, they’d get paid for statutory/public holidays. But yeah, I guess if bank holidays are unpaid, then he might be doing it to make up the wage difference.
I’m pretty sure bank hols are paid if you are salaried? Maybe he is a sub contractor or casual. Not sure I’m in Oz but def paid for bank hols here if you are full or part time.

Mar 2, 2024
Good mownging, ev-ery-budy! Saint Sevda woke up at 7 am and cleared up the dishes from last night and put on the dishwasher while he SIL is still sleeping 🙄 (she goes on to add, SIL is the last to go to bed, however). Saint Sevda also bought hot cwoss buns for ev-ery-budy and she might make menemen for their breakfast. Basically, a video to let everyone know she’s not freeloading off the SIL and that she’s supplying and cooking all the food and doing all the cleaning up 🙄

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Good mownging, ev-ery-budy! Saint Sevda woke up at 7 am and cleared up the dishes from last night and put on the dishwasher while he SIL is still sleeping 🙄 (she goes on to add, SIL is the last to go to bed, however). Saint Sevda also bought hot cwoss buns for ev-ery-budy and she might make menemen for their breakfast. Basically, a video to let everyone know she’s not freeloading off the SIL and that she’s supplying and cooking all the food and doing all the cleaning up 🙄
SNAP! We posted at the same time. 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
St Sevda again this morning, letting everyone know that she got up, cleared up after last night and she put the dishwasher on!! Not only that, she’s deciding what they’re all having for breakfast proudly announcing that she bought hot cross buns. Seriously impressive - NOT.
She's such a saint! Waffling on about breakfast.. just have fing toast and cereal ffs ! 😒 something deffo not right on the home front though for sure ! That's two nights she's left Sedation on his own 🤣