Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Absolute nutter sitting outside blubbering on about the most mundane crap. Forcing herself to sit outside yet you can tell it’s still cold from her breath. Then yaps on about all the se she shoved in her gob last night, 2 bloody packs of crisps and 2 different sugary drinks, and she thinks a herbal tea in the morning makes her healthy? 🤣

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7296.jpeg

good MAWGNING all

comments like the above really baffles me - i can’t see what other people are seeing at all. you mean to tell me a greedy pig with no manners, who exploits her daughter to pervs, gobbling away with food falling out of her fat gob and cow noises emanating from her person, that that is a safe space to you? to watch mr titspervert with his hairy disgusting shoulders is a safe space?!

also why does seagull make a good mawgning video and just talk about mundane s that nobody gives af about? “i got up at 10 past 7 and cleaned the kitchen, you knowww empty the dishwasher and that” WHO TF CARES

Mar 2, 2024
It is sad. They never seem to do anything as a family. It’s been half term this week yet Sedat can’t even take a few days off work so they can take Ela out somewhere (not gifted). She said she asked her mate if they could meet up but her mate was busy, presumably with her own family. That’s why she’s at her SIL’s house cos she probably didn’t want to stay indoors with him. I think she’s envious of Kuki and Toms relationship therefore feels more at home when she’s around them
Honestly I dont know if Sedat can take time off because he’s probably dedicated all his paid time off for the holidays they go on. They just spent a week in turkey for his birthday and then he’s going back for two more weeks this summer. Seems like he’s picking up extra shifts on the weekend to either earn more money or earn more time off. Not sure how it works over there when it comes to vacation days for bin men.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Honestly I dont know if Sedat can take time off because he’s probably dedicated all his paid time off for the holidays they go on. They just spent a week in turkey for his birthday and then he’s going back for two more weeks this summer. Seems like he’s picking up extra shifts on the weekend to either earn more money or earn more time off. Not sure how it works over there when it comes to vacation days for bin men.
In the UK you get a set number of annual leave each year so yeh it’s looks like he’s used it all up on the holidays abroad. You’d think he’d save a few days to spend half term with his daughter and wife. Also I don’t get why he has to make up the bank holidays, if that’s the case then why not just work the bank holidays. If he’s salaried then it shouldn’t affect his wages. I actually think he prefers to be at work than at home.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I have only ever met one other person who needs constant validation for things they do. There is absolutely ZERO reason to say I cooked the food or I cleared up. Just do it and don’t say anything. That’s what people do that genuinely have a kind heart. There is something seriously wrong with Begda but sadly, she doesn’t see it. It’s like The video opportunity is more important than the act itself. Begda if you’re reading this, it’s like seeing an animal in distress on the road and setting up your camera to capture you helping the animal versus just helping the animal in need. You are a beg and by the way, regardless of making food for someone, it’s still a major inconvenience to be at someone’s house. Kuki can’t stand you and neither can Tom. Kuki also knows you treat Sedat like s. She needs to keep a close eye on you so you don’t demolish her brother. You’re the opposite of kind hearted the way you treat him. Also, you look so awkward trying to be cool and drinking your gin. It’s clear you come from a socially odd family and we all want to know why your sister is estranged. I’m sure she pulled away. I hope you can turn things around for Ela’s sake because there is something sick going on since you don’t see it. Your daughter is stunted and plays to the camera and pedos are downloading the videos. You don’t care because you care about money only. Rant over

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
I have so many questions lol. Why is she leaving the others early to go and make potato filling? Is this agreed or is it supposed to be a surprise? I don't understand why you would go cooking someone else's food without okaying it with them first, as a guest- but it's ok, she randomly brought some hot cross buns with her so she has free rein to use whatever food she likes at someoen elses house?!

Why doesn't she order them a nice takeaway if she wants to do something nice? Or won't the takeaways wherever she is agree to give free food to a nobody?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
It’s always seems like she’s imposing on Kiki.
She keeps inviting herself there at the last minute. And then taking over the kitchen but ends up making crap food that they probably don’t even want.
It seems like she’s gone to kukis to film different content, sorry, the same s content but in a nicer house and garden I guess.
She’s left ewa with her auntie so that she can get used to being around her, so like she said in previous videos she hopes to leave ewa there for sleep overs.
Maybe this is why she is going there more, to get her familiar.

Mar 2, 2024
She just wants to martyr herself by going back to “slave in the kitchen” while they’re all at the park 🙄 I can’t believe the passive aggressive remark she made about tidying up the kitchen but it didn’t look it. All while grinning at the camera. Class A b. Go sort out your own hoarder’s house, you twunt.

She is obviously someone who keeps score in life. If the world knows she’s staying at the SIL, the world must also then know that she cooked and cleaned during her stay. Really, the only people that need to know are the ones that matter. Her family. Absolutely classless behaviour.

Mar 2, 2024
I really do think there is trouble in paradise.
I had a colleague once who just never seemed to want to go home at the end of the work day. And was always out on her own or with her friends on the weekends and never with her husband socially. Come to find out husband was seeing another woman and when he was home, things were very tense between the two. So my colleague would either stay late at work or find something outside to keep busy to avoid being home alone or in an uncomfortable atmosphere. I hope they ended up divorcing in the end. That’s no way to live a life.