Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why drive home at 6.30am if it’s an inset day and she was drinking the night before? She’s such a weirdo. Also let Ela sleep in a bit if she’s off school. She outstayed her welcome last night and should have gone then instead of knocking back the gin and tonics. With the drinking she was doing she really shouldn’t be driving at 6.30am as the alcohol will still be in her system. Drink driving AGAIN

Mar 2, 2024
100%, inset day or not, she shouldn't have been drinking if she had to drive home either that evening or early the next day.

And splashing it all over social media as though the drinking is one big joke, so she can't even try to pretend. She should have stuck to pretending it was lemonade.

Mar 2, 2024
In that case, the appointment she had to drive back at 6:30 for was a shift in the pharmacy 😂😂 There’s no sign of her on tiktok again today 😂

Just kidding - I guess it could be that she has to meet the “decorator” but I don’t know why she wouldn’t just say that instead of being all cryptic and calling it an “appointment”.

Mar 10, 2024
UK
She always exposes her s self when shes with the SIL:

Kuki litterally said in her video that her and tom will have the gin but sevdall have lemonade yet later she went and drunk alcohol and overstayed for se excuses...

The way she laughed at tom... Thats where ewa gets that attention seeking over the top laugh!

She was such a third wheel on that video, must be jelaous of a nice normal family

And of course again the whole "i bought i bought i bought" "i bought the girls domino's" then she posted that on her Instagram story "i got them domino's" you b we get it. You spent money on others. Congratulations.

I cant feel bad for her about lazy husband sedat since she continues to be a selfish b by choice

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
In that case, the appointment she had to drive back at 6:30 for was a shift in the pharmacy 😂😂 There’s no sign of her on tiktok again today 😂

Just kidding - I guess it could be that she has to meet the “decorator” but I don’t know why she wouldn’t just say that instead of being all cryptic and calling it an “appointment”.
This is a real possibility… I really can’t see why she would have to leave at 6.30am and if she doesn’t post on TikTok until the evening then we’ll know why

Mar 2, 2024
This is a real possibility… I really can’t see why she would have to leave at 6.30am and if she doesn’t post on TikTok until the evening then we’ll know why
It’s curious, isn’t it. She just doesn’t post as much as she used to and she takes full days off more frequently. The ads have dried up. What is keeping her “busy”?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It really is horrible if Sevda is making moves on Tom. Kuki has been nothing but nice and supportive of her and Sevda sleeping with husband is disgusting. Shame on Tom too.
I don’t think Tom would go for her 🤣 Begda the bug-eyed simple weirdo

It’s curious, isn’t it. She just doesn’t post as much as she used to and she takes full days off more frequently. The ads have dried up. What is keeping her “busy”?
100% it’s weird how she’s not even posting as many Tiktok ads these days or even her usual BS documenting going up and down the stairs in her house like she used to do on Ig stories 🤔

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It really is horrible if Sevda is making moves on Tom. Kuki has been nothing but nice and supportive of her and Sevda sleeping with husband is disgusting. Shame on Tom too.
I don’t think for one second that Tom would go for Sevda! I think he highly appreciates Kuki’s intelligence, her personality, her caring attitude, her integrity and get sense of fun. Plus she’s pretty, especially now her hair is a little longer and she has a great figure! Not that looks are everything! But Tom is like most red blooded males, I’m sure…so ‘looks’ do draw attention! 😄

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Came here to say the same about her potentially having a shift of some sort today! Not a single post today on any platform. The early start would make sense and her covering it by saying she had an appointment. Although either way I suspect we'll hear some bullshit shortly about what she's been up to today and how busy and tired she is 🥱🙄

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just watched Kukis day in the life, 100% I think Sev fancies Tom or at least wishes she had the same loving relationship with her own husband. I think the way Tom was playing with Rocco in the video made her wish she had someone like Tom and also the way he is with Kiki. Sedat never takes an interest in the dog (let alone Sev). Honestly the way she was laughing when T was on the trampoline it wasn’t even that funny, I think her WIEIAD was one of the worse, it’s quite conniving to drink alcohol knowing that had to drive but I reckon she just didn’t want to go home so drank to use it as an excuse to stay another day. She must’ve gone home and feel even more resentment towards Sedat after an eventful and fun weekend at the SIL’s house. And also the booze acts as a depressant so she probably felt even worse in the morning. I don’t really feel sorry for her cos she’s not a likeable person. She really passively bullies Sedat which I hate in people.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Why drive home at 6.30am if it’s an inset day and she was drinking the night before? She’s such a weirdo. Also let Ela sleep in a bit if she’s off school. She outstayed her welcome last night and should have gone then instead of knocking back the gin and tonics. With the drinking she was doing she really shouldn’t be driving at 6.30am as the alcohol will still be in her system. Drink driving AGAIN
Seagull will have to cover that.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Someone explain the logic of tonight's Chinese takeaway please? Starts by telling everyone that Elosh wanted king prawn noodles with no veg which is what she wants and obviously gets. Then says the chilli beef is what she wanted. But says Sedation isn't keen on Chinese but gets it him anyway and says we didn't get much because he might not eat it?? What the do? Why the do can't he have the takeaway he enjoys and why the do can't that dopey bastard put his foot down say he doesn't want it and tell her to order him something else? Or order it himself? The whole set up is so odd. My husband doesn't enjoy pizza but I do. So guess what. When I fancy it I get it and he orders a Chinese which is what he likes and I'm sometimes not as keen. What a horrible nasty controlling t she is.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Someone explain the logic of tonight's Chinese takeaway please? Starts by telling everyone that Elosh wanted king prawn noodles with no veg which is what she wants and obviously gets. Then says the chilli beef is what she wanted. But says Sedation isn't keen on Chinese but gets it him anyway and says we didn't get much because he might not eat it?? What the do? Why the do can't he have the takeaway he enjoys and why the do can't that dopey bastard put his foot down say he doesn't want it and tell her to order him something else? Or order it himself? The whole set up is so odd. My husband doesn't enjoy pizza but I do. So guess what. When I fancy it I get it and he orders a Chinese which is what he likes and I'm sometimes not as keen. What a horrible nasty controlling t she is.
god it’s just so so bizarre isn’t it. has sedation really been cowed to the point where he’ll eat something he dislikes, or won’t eat at all?

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
That eat with me my God I could slap that smug face one!! How is it ok to get the food Ela wanted and she loves but not him??? Openly saying he doesn't like it but (shrug) Ela wanted it so that's why we got it. She has boiled my fing piss with this! 😡😡