Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Its just so bizarre. If she is making something Ela won't like, she makes Ela her own personal dish. I swear she has done that with specific shapes of pasta before for one example. Or even the pizza last night because she didn't want the potato things.

So why can't she extend the same courtesy to her husband? It is beyond strange.

Though, if I were in his shoes, I would just make something for myself or order a takeaway I actually want. Its strange how he doesn't help himself either when she does this to him!
She’s controlling as duck and won’t let him spend money on another takeaway even though he earns his own money as well 🙄

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Sevda you are a bully. You bully your husband into submission to the point where the poor man never gets a say in anything because he's scared too.....the giveaway, the way you stare him down, it was particularly noticeable tonight, meanwhile Ela wants Ela gets. Your a vile woman

Nov 4, 2023
I know there's a general consensus that sedat is lazy but she 100% controls him and everything he does. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have access to his own money that he earns. There's been times where he has wanted a takeaway away and she says no and makes him have some freezer slop but she's happy to buy a take away he doesn't like. She is clearly vile and I do wonder if he is scared of her. She would definitely use Ela against him. She is just horrible.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I know there's a general consensus that sedat is lazy but she 100% controls him and everything he does. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have access to his own money that he earns. There's been times where he has wanted a takeaway away and she says no and makes him have some freezer slop but she's happy to buy a take away he doesn't like. She is clearly vile and I do wonder if he is scared of her. She would definitely use Ela against him. She is just horrible.
She’s definitely mentioned about not letting him get things before, it’s like she won’t let him buy anything without her approval. Creepy and abusive imo

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
Yet again showing her nasty side. I’m sure she was grinning when she spoke about Sedat not liking Chinese food & dishing his up. Cant believe she makes an income eating the way she does, tongue constantly in and out and letting food fall from her mouth!! I do think more and more people are clocking on to her narcissistic ways and very few adverts these days….but she has had such a busy day, she wouldn’t know the meaning of one

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I hate the way she plates up food.
She throws it about onto the plate.
She has no respect for the food and no respect for the person she’s plating it up for either.
I would hate to have her plate my food up for me. Disgusting woman.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She eats like she has the ‘munchies’ every time! Every meal! She rams that food down her throat while piling the next lot onto her fork and ramming that down at the same time.
This woman is definitely unstable these days, more so than normal!
Tonight’s ewm was awful! Poor sedat had to say thank you out of fear!!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Had to get this one in ... vile selfish disgusting b Screenshot_20240603_183005_TikTok.jpg
I love that these are still up 😂😂😂😂 it’s about time she stopped filtering her comment section so others can see exactly how vile, manipulative and controlling she actually is!