Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Iā€™m sorry I just had to, I hope youā€™re not all sick of me tonight but this womanā€™s behaviour is hideous!! Imagine looking and behaving like this and posting it on the internet, you just wouldnā€™t!

The eyeballs
The lips
The nostrils
The thrush tongue
The holding her throat all the time
The wink
The snarky remarks
The way she rams food into her mouth
The way she speaks with a mouth full of food in front of ela but stops ela doing it.

Tonightā€™s dinner has really shown just how horrible she is to sedat. Gave him a plate of food that he hates, admitted he hates it, still gave it to him and then forced him to thank her. What an evil b!

Ugly ugly ugly woman inside and out.

Attachments

• IMG_0450.png
    IMG_0450.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0451.png
    IMG_0451.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0452.png
    IMG_0452.png
    379.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0453.png
    IMG_0453.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0455.png
    IMG_0455.png
    370.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0456.png
    IMG_0456.png
    380.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0457.png
    IMG_0457.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0458.png
    IMG_0458.png
    375.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0459.png
    IMG_0459.png
    399.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0460.png
    IMG_0460.png
    374.4 KB · Views: 14

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Iā€™m sorry I just had to, I hope youā€™re not all sick of me tonight but this womanā€™s behaviour is hideous!! Imagine looking and behaving like this and posting it on the internet, you just wouldnā€™t!

The eyeballs
The lips
The nostrils
The thrush tongue
The wink
The snarky remarks
The way she speaks with a mouth full of food in front of ela but stops ela doing it.

Tonightā€™s dinner has really shown just how horrible she is to sedat. Gave him a plate of food that he hates, admitted he hates it, still gave it to him and then forced him to thank her. What an evil b!

omg šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ THE FIFTH PHOTO!! off it goes down into the recesses of hell!

1717451214346.png

šŸ™ˆ

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda, most who watch your videos have long noticed you are cruel to your husband. Itā€™s evident Sedat has low intelligence, low learning ability. You monopolise on that to your advantage. You treat him like heā€™s your last thought and you know he wonā€™t react. This is the lowest of the lowest in showing any kind of respect, care or interest towards him. Itā€™s abundantly clear you put Ela before him on everything. You jump to all her ā€˜requestsā€™ and ā€˜wantsā€™ and Sedat only receives meals or plans that he likes if they just happen to fit and fall inline with what you and Ela have already decided.

You may be frustrated at Sedat with his low learning/mental abilities, his lack of social and conversational skills and his ability to be a family man, but Iā€™ll tell you now..NO strong man with a great personality/humour/great social skills/intelligence and great communication skills would last 5 mins with you. Theyā€™d send you flying to the curb with your sheer selfishness, your bitterness, your disgusting hygiene & eating habits, your constant need for praise and validation and all your other narcissistic traits and lack of intelligence. You & Sedat need to think what you both want - whether or not you want to continue as a couple or go your separate ways. To stay together in the type of relationship you have right now, will spell disaster. Things will only get worse. You need help as a person Sevda as your social media stint is drawing closer and closer to an end. Mentally, you will need help in facing a real world, without your fantasy life of feeling and acting like you are famous. Then if you & Sedat do stay together, you both need to see someone for relationship therapyā€¦.IF Sedat believes you are willing to change. Iā€™m not sure you are.

Think about the way you are. Do better. For yourself, not just for the sake of others. Youā€™d be a happier & more contented person.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

The eyeballs
The lips
The nostrils
The thrush tongue
The wink
The snarky remarks

Agree šŸ’Æ!!

Mar 2, 2024
They are in an abusive relationship and she is the abuser.. I can šŸ’Æ guarantee that is Ewa wanted a take away that she didnā€™t like they would either not get it or she would get something seperate so she got something she liked.. because itā€™s all about her.. if it was Ewaā€™s idea it was because she talked her into it in the drive in the morning. She thinks it sounds better if Ewa asks for it and she would be less trowled for it.. to make Sedat eat it and not get something else and then use her beady eyes to tell him to say thank you.. she honestly is something else.. my hubby is vegetarian and I am not and when picking a restaurant I always check the menu in advance to make sure he doesnā€™t miss out and we always have a take away that includes him.. she has not got a thoughtful bone in her t-Rex body

Last edited: