Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Also. Was this bit rehearsed the way Beggy says she's not going to sing and then looks at dopey to come in and waits for her to say she's not either?! I tell you something their creativity level is off the scale 😂😂 someone needs to snap up these geniuses!! They honestly have made my day today with that one fish finger and dopey the dolly bird gormlessly staring into my soul 😂😂
lol, that was funny, except the mum was a bit slow coming in. It’s like a crap drama play

Apr 15, 2024
England
Scrolling back through her videos, I came across this. It was mentioned here that she had said she’s the only one that likes Chinese. Here it is - spoken by Sevda herself. She totally got Ela to go along with her plan to get Chinese yesterday.

IMG_4480.jpeg
Now that Ela has started liking prawns, she must’ve asked for some prawns as part of her dinner so sev probably planted in her head that the Chinese do noodles and prawns (minus the veg cos sev doesn’t allow healthy food for her kid) and hey presto they ended up getting Chinese takeaway. I don’t believe that Ela actually asked for a Chinese in particular. Sevs a right cow and then laughing cos sedat didn’t like the food.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Now that Ela has started liking prawns, she must’ve asked for some prawns as part of her dinner so sev probably planted in her head that the Chinese do noodles and prawns (minus the veg cos sev doesn’t allow healthy food for her kid) and hey presto they ended up getting Chinese takeaway. I don’t believe that Ela actually asked for a Chinese in particular. Sevs a right cow and then laughing cos sedat didn’t like the food.
She won’t like this as pwawns are expensive and she won’t be forking out for them much… Like when she told her she wouldn’t like salmon and to stick to fishfingers 🤣

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7318.jpeg
i watched some of her old videos when she worked “in pharmacy” and honestly the difference is staggering. she still eats like a disgusting pig but it’s nowhere near as bad as nowadays. she looks… normal? in the older videos. i don’t think she’s an attractive person whatsoever, but the routine of going to work was good for her. she’s completely lost any zest for life now - it’s all about food - and you can see how the energy is different in her videos nowadays.

today she’s just dull, lifeless, and getting uglier by the day. she is a shell of a woman who only gets a spring in her step when she’s trying fwee cweam cakes.

does she even do an ounce of exercise to counteract her awful diet? at least work would be keeping her busy. her mental health must be at an all time low. i have absolutely zero empathy.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Is it just me or when watching these people like Sev (inc Beck jones, fallacious, single mama etc) it leaves you in a strange mental state, I can’t explain it but it’s like an empty feeling cos they don’t do anything of importance, far from it. It can’t be good for anyone’s mental health to watch these people yet at the same I guess it’s hate watching

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_7318.jpeg
i watched some of her old videos when she worked “in pharmacy” and honestly the difference is staggering. she still eats like a disgusting pig but it’s nowhere near as bad as nowadays. she looks… normal? in the older videos. i don’t think she’s an attractive person whatsoever, but the routine of going to work was good for her. she’s completely lost any zest for life now - it’s all about food - and you can see how the energy is different in her videos nowadays.

today she’s just dull, lifeless, and getting uglier by the day. she is a shell of a woman who only gets a spring in her step when she’s trying fwee cweam cakes.

does she even do an ounce of exercise to counteract her awful diet? at least work would be keeping her busy. her mental health must be at an all time low. i have absolutely zero empathy.
The amount of weight she’s gained and the amount she’s aged (especially on the face) is astounding… She looks like a haggard 50 year old now