Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Does her "haat haat haat" piss anyone else off as much as it does me when she's hacking at pizzas with those scissors?!

And the way she STILL explains that she's done an ad which includes food (Hello Fresh obviously šŸ™„) but she can't post it yet because she's not allowed. How many times have we heard this?? And it's not like she has any new followers is it #stuckat1.7mil šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Her plating up that pizza tonight is awful, sheā€™s using scissors which she canā€™t use properly, sheā€™s trying to make it look nice on the plate which is doesnā€™t, she says ā€˜hat hat hatā€™ which I hate the way she says that.
No sevda, we arenā€™t using scissors to cut pizza because they invented something called a pizza cutter which works perfectly fine!!

Theyā€™re having pizza because they ate early for an advert, so now snacking on pizza.
Personally I think theyā€™re just having pizza for dinner.

And sheā€™s not going to do an ewm because sheā€™s not spent time with her family today. Eerrrrrr didnā€™t you just say you all ate dinner early together? And when the do do you ever bother with spending time together? Stupid pathetic excuses.

And that grandma dress, throw it in the fing bin PLEASE! youā€™re in your 30ā€™s Sevda, not your 90ā€™s!
Haat haat haat snap!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Apr 15, 2024
England
Little hint for you SEVDAā€¦

When people suggest use scissors to cut pizza and others suggest a pizza cutter and quote them as ā€˜game changersā€™ like youā€™ve just said on your video todayā€¦perhaps realise they are saying it in a nice, friendly ā€˜no big dealā€™ wayā€¦..so maybe NOT quote it back, using a horrible ā€˜moaningā€™ or ā€˜whiningā€™ voice. Why so nasty? Be kind. You seem to be a person who can never take friendly suggestions without feeling threatened and seeing it as some kind of horrible attack on you. Itā€™s clear you are terribly insecure as a person which, with you, results in you being such a defensive person ā€¦but perhaps consider thisā€¦..

Every time you quote your followers, in that negative, horrible, whining tone you doā€¦..guess what?!! ā€¦BOOM! ā€¦you just lost a bunch of followers from watching your videos. TRUTH. People get tired of you turning helpful suggestions or people just expressing what they doā€¦and you turning it into some kind of personal attack on you! Youā€™re not that important to people Sevda! Lighten up! Get over yourself. MOST people are just offering you suggestions or expressing how they do/make certain dinners, etc! Canā€™t you take suggestions?! Or be pleased for them with their preferred way to make something?! Are you just stuck too far up your ass to see good in people and be happy for them?!
She lives her whole life through TikTok itā€™s so sad. Whatever anyone says to her good or bad she takes it literally. Even when sheā€™s having normal conversations with her family for example Kuki said something and sev said oh theyā€™re going to start commenting now. She doesnā€™t know where Social media ends and her real life starts, itā€™s all intertwined and when it ends she will find it really difficult to function every day life

Mar 2, 2024
Agree about the hat hat haaatt šŸ˜†

That's 1 point to the pizza cutter. There's less having to touch the food that's fresh out of the oven that way.

Also why does she need to do the whole "people tell me to use scissors but when I use scissors they say to use pizza cutters" speech every single time! Newsflash - no one cares, and the same people aren't saying the different things either so they're not being contrary like you seem to think.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

That's 1 point to the pizza cutter. There's less having to touch the food that's fresh out of the oven that way.

Also why does she need to do the whole "people tell me to use scissors but when I use scissors they say to use pizza cutters" speech every single time! Newsflash - no one cares, and the same people aren't saying the different things either so they're not being contrary like you seem to think.

She didnā€™t even explain it properly, got herself all confused, she was too busy struggling to cut the damn pizza with the scissors

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She lives her whole life through TikTok itā€™s so sad. Whatever anyone says to her good or bad she takes it literally. Even when sheā€™s having normal conversations with her family for example Kuki said something and sev said oh theyā€™re going to start commenting now. She doesnā€™t know where Social media ends and her real life starts, itā€™s all intertwined and when it ends she will find it really difficult to function every day life
Totally agree šŸ’Æwith everything you say. Brands, I know, can see who genuinely enjoys their job as a creatorā€¦those who interact with their followers positively, keep their content consistent, interesting, relevant, and put the effort in. Unfortunately, Sevda does not meet the mark anymore. Her ā€˜effortā€™ is barely there anymore. Sheā€™s swapped from cooking recipes online to getting takeaways and eating loads of cheese on frozen pizzas and jacket spuds. Sheā€™s dropped keeping her content consistent (no more everyday WIEIADā€™s which helped people with EDā€™s), barely any recipes anymore (just repeated ones), and inconsistent eat-with-meā€™s. None of this would matter if she had new exciting content, but her content is now incredibly boring, especially due to her lack of charisma and personality. Sevdaā€™s idea of ā€˜charismaā€™ is probably showing herself getting drunk and talking about alcoholā€¦like early-teenage years behaviour šŸ™ˆ Sheā€™s never grown up since those days. Sheā€™s stuck in a time warp on many levels. The thing also is, Covid days are no longer here - the world is not locked into us only being able to do social media and the only interest on SM being watching peopleā€™s meals and shopping food hauls. Thank God! We were all going stir crazy happy seeing supermarket hauls! ā€¦.things arriving from the outside of our house world! šŸ˜‚

Sevda has no real interests outside of TikTok, no fashion sense, no hygiene/make up interests, an almost non-existent social life, and no real job! Her marriage is dull, she parents her child poorly and so all in all ā€¦.life simply does NOT exist outside of Tiktok for Sevda! What a serious anticlimax she will have when her TikTok days are over in the sense she will need to get a job. Iā€™m not sure she will cope well with REAL life.

Mar 2, 2024

I havenā€™t watched it yet but exactly this. She gets SO bent out of shape and acts like people are twolling her but doesnā€™t understand that itā€™s not the same people commenting different things!! Sheā€™s so dumb, itā€™s actually unbelievable! Switch to pizza cutters today and youā€™ll still get people saying scissors are ā€œgame changingā€.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
What happened to the meet and greet in July, not mentioned it since. Probably given up on the idea.
Can you imagine walking past herā€ Thereā€™s that begging woman that makes foul noises when she eats on TikTokā€ . Who the fā€¦k would turn up , sheā€™s not even famous! Get a life Begda. People do tiktok as a hobby as well as their job! You must have no life as you share your toilet habits with strangers you think are your fwiends !