Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
I went out for a dinner the other night I started getting self conscious as to whether I stick my tongue out or make weird faces like her 😂
i haven’t filmed myself but i’ve eaten food and monitored myself to see if my tongue sticks out 😂😂😂 just because i can’t understand how she does it. funnily enough my tongue wasn’t trying to emerge constantly when i was eating toast. she’s just that tapped in the head!!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Is it me, or does this woman make ‘weekend’ kind of breakfasts during the week, do a half hearted s job, make it look crap and then moo over it.
She didn’t need to have this today, but I’m pretty sure she saw someone else (starringcakes?) have it and now she has to do it. Greasy greasy breakfast, if I ate that, I’d have heartburn for the rest of the day, feel crap and sluggish and get nothing done.

Her body is obviously used to s food all the time so mustn’t bother her.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
i haven’t filmed myself but i’ve eaten food and monitored myself to see if my tongue sticks out 😂😂😂 just because i can’t understand how she does it. funnily enough my tongue wasn’t trying to emerge constantly when i was eating toast. she’s just that tapped in the head!!!

This made me LOL! Monitored yourself 😂😂 ME TOO!!!!
Why are we like this!! When I sip my first sip of coffee I pause to make sure i didn’t slurp it or do that weird mouth thing she does when she sips a hot drink.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Is it me, or does this woman make ‘weekend’ kind of breakfasts during the week, do a half hearted s job, make it look crap and then moo over it.
She didn’t need to have this today, but I’m pretty sure she saw someone else (starringcakes?) have it and now she has to do it. Greasy greasy breakfast, if I ate that, I’d have heartburn for the rest of the day, feel crap and sluggish and get nothing done.

Her body is obviously used to s food all the time so mustn’t bother her.
I agree! That meat looked like dog poo.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda, my dear, it isn’t done to lick a knife - EVER! A shame that she didn’t slice off that horrible tongue. As for the breakfast, it looked horrible and guess what, another outing of the yoLk. It’s YOKE, rhymes with joke which is what you are, a complete under educated joke!!
Watching her stab the food with the knife and then drag the fork to cut the food absolutely enrages me as well. And how come a 7 year old cannot figure out which way their socks go ??!!!