Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I can’t. She’s actually hideous!
The size of those fork fulls! The constant eating and no drink? How does she not get indigestion??
And what was the sarcastic comment she was going to make???
And the wink? That fing wink is cringe!

Attachments

• IMG_0477.png
    IMG_0477.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0478.png
    IMG_0478.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0479.png
    IMG_0479.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 21

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Why can’t this woman use cutlery? How can her kid not know how socks work?? Why does she insist on talking with her gob full! Even after telling Ewa not to do it. She can’t help it. She just has to stuff her face but she wants to talk se too. fing pack it in!
And why can't she say yolk properly, if anything is going to boil my piss it's the way she says it 😡

Mar 8, 2024
And why can't she say yolk properly, if anything is going to boil my piss it's the way she says it 😡
I fing hate the way she says this. And the way she says hi guys. It’s getting more irritating each time she says it. It’s gets more ventriloquist every time I see her say it. And the way she says maawwwnnnninnngg has to be put on for attention

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
WOW. Have I just watched Sevda tell all her followers to ‘do something with a broom’ ??!! WOW. Talk about hating your whole audience! Fancy telling the people who support and make up your income to go do one! WOW. WOW. WOW.

This is very helpful. Thank you Sevda. I’ll pass this on to all the clients (brands) I work for.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s doing this new thing lately and it annoys tf out of me. She does this wave/twirl thing in the air with her fork. Has anyone noticed? She did it a lot in tonight’s eat with me. Everything about her is annoying af.

And what’s with the broom comment? Did she imply to “stick it up your ass”?! b.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s doing this new thing lately and it annoys tf out of me. She does this wave/twirl thing in the air with her fork. Has anyone noticed? She did it a lot in tonight’s eat with me. Everything about her is annoying af.

Just went to watch out for this and it’s so fing annoying! She’s just annoying all round isn’t she

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024

Hahahah she’s clearly soooo bothered by some the comments she can’t delete 🤣🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
By the way, I also went back and reported a ton of her videos with Ela in them. Majority came back with no violations but she got dinged for a good number of them 😂 I wonder if tiktok notifies her?
Good effort - doing the Lords work, as am I. I got 4 violations when I reported the other day. She must get notified - I was on a red strike on one of my tiktok accounts as apparently " I violated community guidelines " by commenting on MTH ... nothing wrong with the comment I left... evidently it was the 🤢 that did it . fing ridiculous!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So, Sevda, let’s see…

You did 3 hours ‘fiwlmin’ today?? Huh, looks like we’re in for a double length blockbuster film style advert guyzz!! 🤣😂😂

You either need to stop with the exaggeration …or…you need to brush up on your Hollywood acting skills! I suspect both are highly needed 😉

You then took Wocco for an hour’s walk (highly exaggerated I suspect), you read & answered some emails and swept your postage stamp concrete garden.

So what else did you do??? Why are you so tired???

That’s not even 5 hours of your day??? (and come on…quit the lies on 3 hours of filming…you’re making yourself look stupid! 😂)

Guess what? MOST people work an 8/9 hour job away from home each day… AND THEN come home to emails, dog walking, cooking a proper meal (not mostly takeaways or freezer food) AND endless other things you don’t even do! Other things like social/sport activities, childREN’s clubs, proper full garden maintenance, washing/ironing, haircut/nails/laser hair removal (although many have to have these beauty treatments done at the weekends)…and the list goes on….

You are tired Sevda because you spend hours awake into the wee hours of the morning deleting comments you don’t want people to see and you block people! It’s very obvious…because you also comment back to people and it shows the time you commented…2am, 3am, 4am! Brands are aware of this behaviour. Quit doing it as it is INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS AND KNOWN PLUS YOU LOOK AN ABSOLUTE WRECK MOST OF THE TIME because of it! You’ve aged so much in just a few years and your weight, skin and health has suffered, not to mention your attitude.

Think about it. And maybe don’t tell the whole of TikTok to “get on their broom”. Maybe consider an apology? That’s not very nice. It’s not kind. Do better. BE KIND.

Last edited:

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
a "foodie" but can't cook or pronounce basmati rice.
so much to say about today's videos... what on earth is going on if Ela who is SEVEN can't put socks on the correct feet?? STFU about not stopping all day, you have no idea what it means to work Sevda. baked beans in a chili is disgusting. and i'll say it again, it's WEIRD AS HELL talking so much about the ads you film. no one is impressed. i'm more impressed by influencers who just get on with it and integrate ads seamlessly. just shut the do up Sevda, it's actually getting to be too much