Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
What exactly has she achieved anyway? I'm not even being rude, I'm genuinely curious what she means.

She wastes all her money on junk food and holidays. She's hardly tried to better herself.
She just wants to have everything and do nothing for it and live like an entitled princess. She has achieved nothing. She’s not special, she’s not famous, she is just nothing. She wants to feel like she has money because she grew up with a family who were just average people and has married a man who clearly comes from a not good enough family.

I remember in her very old posts when she was so resentful of having to work and the tone and passive aggressive comments. She is setting a terrible example for Ewa.

Mar 2, 2024
She just wants to have everything and do nothing for it and live like an entitled princess. She has achieved nothing. She’s not special, she’s not famous, she is just nothing. She wants to feel like she has money because she grew up with a family who were just average people and has married a man who clearly comes from a not good enough family.

I remember in her very old posts when she was so resentful of having to work and the tone and passive aggressive comments. She is setting a terrible example for Ewa.

What exactly has she achieved anyway? I'm not even being rude, I'm genuinely curious what she means.

She wastes all her money on junk food and holidays. She's hardly tried to better herself.
She’s such a smarmy cow, it’s d-day today and this fing idiot is acting like she’s a hero. Getting paid for eating like a pig on camera and cooking/making mundane food and constantly on the beg, these companies who want to work with her want their heads seeing too. The worlds gone mad

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

She hasn’t achieved anything.
She’s got a load of s freebies and that’s about it, and that’s nothing really to be proud of, scrounging isn’t an achievement sorry.

Mar 2, 2024
Well she can’t be making much considering her engagement isn’t that high and her ads are 99% TikTok shop se 🥴
How can you say such a thing she’s nearly got 1.8mil followers don’t you know, I wonder how much that cost her? 🤔 anyway she did a really good Oscar speech this morning she just forgot to thank her mum and dad, sister, daughter, husband, sil, nieces, dog and friends… if you’re watching well done Seagull 👏 I told my daughter why be an engineer when you can just eat and make sex noises on TikTok, companies will love you and you’ll have some deranged followers who will worship you

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
Please someone tell me....WHY???? Why the do would you film yourself like this?? Why do they think this is ok?? A bit pointless covering your mouth when we've just seen that. fing tank. They do my head in I tell you vile pigs the lot of them.
How is TT allowing this family to even post?

She looks like an animal in the Zoo. I love animals btw but that's all I can think resembles.