Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
OMFG I know you guys have been saying this but I’d never seen it for myself. This is surely for 2-4 year old kids?!

IMG_4492.jpeg
It is. Both my son and daughter stopped watching it at around 4. There is a nearly 6 year gap between my kids - I was quite shocked to see my son watching the same episodes that my daughter had watched when she was a toddler. Ffs . Having to sit through that drivel again 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
And what’s with the no crust sandwiches for herself lately? She have a wobbly toof too?
I think it's because she was caught out cutting the crusts off for Ela at home which didn't add up with her excuse that she has no time to eat crusts at school. I think she tried two different excused since then, the wobbly tooth being the most recent one. So, I reckon she's decided to cut her crusts off too so she can get people thinking that's just what they do in their house.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it lol

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I think it's because she was caught out cutting the crusts off for Ela at home which didn't add up with her excuse that she has no time to eat crusts at school. I think she tried two different excused since then, the wobbly tooth being the most recent one. So, I reckon she's decided to cut her crusts off too so she can get people thinking that's just what they do in their house.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it lol
She gave me the impression she's trying to do the old health kick by not eating too much bwead. Completely forgetting she's lumped several thick slices of cheese and butter on it - so cutting bread down is not going to make any difference

Mar 2, 2024
Did you guys catch her near slip of the tongue when she was saying “it’s nice because I don’t feel like I’m just s…(pause) you know I’m at home and I’ve got a purpose as well”.

She totally went to say I don’t feel like I’m just SITTING at home then caught herself because Saint Sevda doesn’t sit!! She’s better than all of us mere mortals.

Took screenshots but it’s really obvious when you actually watch that part.

IMG_4494.jpeg IMG_4495.jpeg

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Do her "fans" seriously not remember all the times she has called TikTok toxic and full of trolls? or how just yesterday she wanted to tell everyone to shove a broom up their A**?? now all of the sudden she loves them and they're eating it up.... so manipulative and sad. people need to give their head a shake and wake up.

Mar 8, 2024
Did you guys catch her near slip of the tongue when she was saying “it’s nice because I don’t feel like I’m just s…(pause) you know I’m at home and I’ve got a purpose as well”.

She totally went to say I don’t feel like I’m just SITTING at home then caught herself because Saint Sevda doesn’t sit!! She’s better than all of us mere mortals.

She’s so fing fake. And the fing hand just hanging there. Wish she would raise it and slap herself in her flappy gums. So super gwateful do off sevda. You’re a t

Mar 8, 2024

Watched it back and she does go to say sitting at home. Cus she knows she does do all, all day. Has to bang on about adverts every day to sound busy. When she isn’t. How anyone follows her and likes her is beyond me. She’s so fing fake and nasty. I can’t fing stand her and her massive fing mouth

Mar 2, 2024
Can you buy followers on Insta? Her sudden jump to 130k along with the embarrassing gushy TT post this morning referring to her numbers tells me we're going to see 1.8m very very soon. Seems like our Sevs been on a shopping spree the desperate cow.
Yes! She definitely buys them for Instagram and TikTok. There are plenty of cheap services available that allow you to buy 1,000 followers for as little as $10. But you're only paying for a number. Many of those followers are either bots or inactive accounts, which means they'll never engage with your posts

Mar 2, 2024
I think she's trying to justify herself not actually having a proper job by making herself sound truly important and " busy "
Let's face it - she's in a crap area in a crap house with a husband that mainly ignores her and does do all . She's been babied by Doormat mummy and is so dependant on her parents for everything ! She didn't even finish her school education. Her sister in law has a lovely husband , a beautiful house and an apartment in Turkey , and is educated . She's always doing fun things with her girls and she's wildly jealous !!
I bet Doormat still breastfeeds them all including Sedation pmsl 🤣

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Yes! She definitely buys them for Instagram and TikTok. There are plenty of cheap services available that allow you to buy 1,000 followers for as little as $10. But you're only paying for a number. Many of those followers are either bots or inactive accounts, which means they'll never engage with your posts
Shocking this is allowed.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So what do we fink. Tomowow mawgnin.

Hiiii guuuuuys (bottom lip on a hinge wave from the side) happy (tries to remember the day quick squint eyes to the right) Fwiday. Oh..we had sach a good time at Peppa Pig (eyes closed head to the side..we might even get treated to the T rex arm in the air) the gells had a weally good time the show was absolutely sta-ninn we went on a PR visit and do you know how nice they were to us. Ah fank you so much (the theatre) and fank you so much to those that came up to say hello to me (no one) you're so kind fank you (hand to chest). Sowwy I didn't post laarst night it was sach a busy day I didn't stop for a second I was so so tired we got back I had a baaarf and went to bed (cue us picking up on her replying to comments at 2am).

😂😂 I know you all read that in her accent 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024

Hiiii guuuuuys (bottom lip on a hinge wave from the side) happy (tries to remember the day quick squint eyes to the right) Fwiday. Oh..we had sach a good time at Peppa Pig (eyes closed head to the side..we might even get treated to the T rex arm in the air) the gells had a weally good time the show was absolutely sta-ninn we went on a PR visit and do you know how nice they were to us. Ah fank you so much (the theatre) and fank you so much to those that came up to say hello to me (no one) you're so kind fank you (hand to chest). Sowwy I didn't post laarst night it was sach a busy day I didn't stop for a second I was so so tired we got back I had a baaarf and went to bed (cue us picking up on her replying to comments at 2am).

I absolutely read every word in her accent 😂😂😂😂 also the bottom lip hinge is such a good comparison this is exactly what it’s like

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

It’s the hand/fist on chest, as if something is struggling to go down her pipe 😂

She’ll finish it off by saying ‘whatever you’re doing, I hope the day is kind to you’….
Oh shut the do up, you don’t ever wish anything nice on anyway you fing liar.

Apr 15, 2024
England

Love this 😂, spot on. It’s her script