Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Peppa pig started at 4pm, lasted no longer than 2 hours for children that age.
Why is she so tired today??? Must have gone out drinking.
She’s a right pissy b this morning! But made sure to open the cupboard and get her mug out to start the video as if that’s some sort of creativity.

She’s been up all night reading on here and blocking comments, THATS why she’s tired.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Today I have discovered I am not witch and don't have super powers 🤔... cos if I was and did that lid would have flown off that glass and poured that milkshake everywhere as I willed and willed and willed that lid to come off :ROFLMAO:

but on another note who TF gives there child Nesquik for breakfast??? That's a rare treat in this house, at the weekends! ... filling her up with a sugary frosties and Nesquick...really?? 🤬

Mar 2, 2024
She really is one dumb f. She couldn’t work out that the white piece on the cup can be opened so you can drink from it without a straw. “What does this do?!” she asks. Instead, she takes the entire lid off to show you can drink without a straw. I’d tell her not to quit her day job…except she did 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She really is one dumb f. She couldn’t work out that the white piece on the cup can be opened so you can drink from it without a straw. “What does this do?!” she asks. Instead, she takes the entire lid off to show you can drink without a straw. I’d tell her not to quit her day job…except she did 😂

See this is what bothers me so much, she wants to review a product or try and sell it, but she has absolutely no idea about it. She does no homework on it (not that there really needs to be with a fing cup) but at least know your product!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
do me seriously. What did she do yesterday..took Ela to school walked Wocco did some fiwlmin picked Ela up from school then went to Peppa Pig and she's absolutely shattered?? Sevda. We know you read here. do off you lazy irritating t.

As for that Tiktok s she's flogging again. Welcome to Sevda telling you can use a glass that comes with a straw both together with the straw or without the straw. Or. You can take the straw out put the lid on and take the glass out with you. Who knew. Riveting stuff yet again.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The fact that people have had to tell her the white bit is for drinking out of it without a straw 🫢🙈. Great research on a product you're trying to sell Sevda 🤣🤣

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
So tired because she sits up all night deleting anything that doesn't tell her how amazing she is
Ian Mckellen Win GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
It was a kids show - surely it wouldn't have finished that late .. she's so full of s . Tired because she's been up deleting and blocking all night !!
All the comments from people that had opinions have been deleted. Wow. She made sure she left one or two that said “ you need help” to make out it was for the “twoll”🙄 instead of the over the top gushy comment- think was juliejules. The arse licker blocked me so cannot see comment but her name is there. Begda thinks she’s clever and fooling her followers by deleting , the witch, cannot stand her fakeness !!!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
All the comments from people that had opinions have been deleted. Wow. She made sure she left one or two that said “ you need help” to make out it was for the “twoll”🙄 instead of the over the top gushy comment- think was juliejules. The arse licker blocked me so cannot see comment but her name is there. Begda thinks she’s clever and fooling her followers by deleting , the witch, cannot stand her fakeness !!!
It was me that left the comment to juliejules telling her she needs help 🤣