Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
Respectfully, can I ask a question, I absolutely mean no malice to the child at all but does Ela have a turn in her eye or is it my own eyes seeing something that is not there.

The Peppa Pig thing is an absolute joke, surely if Ela goes into school today and mentions she was at Peppa last night the kids would rip the piss out of her? Don't get me started at wanting to show her empty plate to the camera, surely that is something a toddler does and everyone claps and praises them for eating all their dinner.

What an angry post this morning!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Busy, always BUSY BUSY BUSY, BUSY BEGGING BEGDA even at pharmacy always BUSY. Ffs everyone is BUSY at work. You would be half your weight if you were actually as BUSY as you say you are. You are BUSY- deleting and blocking
BUSY- stuffing your cats arse mouth mmmmming over buttered Aldi toast.
BUSY-waddling the dog once a day🙄.
BUSY - pulling your off shoulder sleeves further down eye ducking yourself. We all know you have a tattoo🤦🏻‍♀️
BUSY - doing everything in the house(moan). Try doing a 12 hr shift and chores Begda. Ffs
BUSY- spending all day rehearsing a sentence for a sty TikTok AD because Bwands have lost sales because of her embarrassing acting skills except WICKES because apparently their sales jumped after she showed off her new kitchun.Busy liar!
BUSY justifying & craving validation from strangers so the fake acting of coming across as kind, loving super mum is exhausting for her, oh not forgetting having to film everything she does for the rest of the begging family.
I must be in the wrong job, I sometimes cook for my mum, do her shopping & help her with housework . Perhaps I should film that & tell her to make a speech on TikTok but I’m not a narcissist.
The award goes to the laziest lying,ludricous lumpy lard busy Begda!
Sorry I do have a life unlike the busy Beg but seeing that word Busy got me riled up 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3244.jpeg
    IMG_3244.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 77

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
So she says she got up late and was on the drag but still had time to set up and film the Milkshake glass and her angry rant 🤷‍♀️

When I am busy and have days where my arse don't touch a chair I also don't have time to look on here, FB, TT and certainly don't reply to comments...FFS I don't even reply to family texts/what apps till I sit down after tea... Busy my arse... she would know busy if it jumped up and smacked her round the face... she would most likely try and shove in the gob and Mmm over it if it did... one word Busy Lizzie...
8b6feaf0a71832101b5f607e2f5bff3f73cbc7352ec8a76460ec33658422309e_1.jpg

Attachments

• 8b6feaf0a71832101b5f607e2f5bff3f73cbc7352ec8a76460ec33658422309e_1.jpg
    8b6feaf0a71832101b5f607e2f5bff3f73cbc7352ec8a76460ec33658422309e_1.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 44

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Respectfully, can I ask a question, I absolutely mean no malice to the child at all but does Ela have a turn in her eye or is it my own eyes seeing something that is not there.

The Peppa Pig thing is an absolute joke, surely if Ela goes into school today and mentions she was at Peppa last night the kids would rip the piss out of her? Don't get me started at wanting to show her empty plate to the camera, surely that is something a toddler does and everyone claps and praises them for eating all their dinner.

What an angry post this morning!
I think you're right about the eye... I've noticed it before- its very slight though.
And yes, unfortunately- I think she would be laughed at by her peers at school

Mar 8, 2024
That was the worst advert I’ve ever seen. She hasn’t a clue what to say. She waffles on. Tunes the cup upside but doesn’t know what to say. Says she can stir her gweens with the straw.. straw doesn’t move 🙈😂 that was a painful watch. How companies see her page and fink she’s a good person to get to advertise pwoducts is beyond me. I was cringing the whol way through that. And I couldn’t even watch it all. 🙈

Mar 2, 2024
Goes to show you what she’s like when she doesn’t have a company script to read 😂

I think she just wanted to come on and post her tiktok shop ad and have a b session. Then she used her mood and running late to not bother with breakfast videos.

I saw something a while ago (can’t seem to find it again) about TikTok changing the way they pay creators for videos. Like, only a certain number of videos for month get paid?! I have been wondering if that’s why she has cut back on posting. If I find the information, I’ll post it here. So until then, take it with a grain of sowlt!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I found it! This will be why she has cut back on posting. We all know it’s about the $$$ for Saint Sevda.

IMG_4498.jpeg
Interesting indeed. She's certainly been less bothered about posting the last few months. It's all about the money for her like we've all always known she doesn't give a s about these idiots that lick her back side and come out to defend her. They really are a bunch of idiots that lot!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Teenage Sev having her neighbour round to cheer her (Sevda) up (it’s GOT to all be about Sevda 🙄). So we all know it’s going to be about getting drunk in the prison concrete tiny garden, playing the music chavvy-style (loud), knocking back shots & cheap cocktails & Sevda stuffing her face with beige food and burgers. Meanwhile, Eia will observe and it will stay in her mind and add to the memories of drunken mummy times ….the only times when her mummy seemed actually ‘happy’ and was sometimes even nice to daddy. Here’s a picture of Ela watching her mummy but refraining from coming out the house just yet incase mummy hasn’t had enough cocktails yet to stay happy.

Also, Sevda said this morning she’s got big bags under her eyes because she was absolutely shattered …so why would you have a drunken late night (possibly straight after another one!) if you were sooo tired?! Because Sevda is NOT tired (no more than normal from staying up at nights to delete comments)…she DOES ‘stop’ all the time in her days and as for the dreadful baggy eyes…nothing is new there!!..and she always looks like a fruitloop wreck!!! It’s just become Sevda’s catchphrase now ….”Guyzz, I’ve just not stopped all day! I’m absolutely shattered” 🙄😂🤣 The woman is deluded as to what most people get done in a day! And that’s besides going out socially and doing some kind of sport/exercise (2 things that are non-existent with Sevda!)

Attachments

• 832BDCB4-5CDD-4E51-A9B1-57DCE481385D.jpeg
    832BDCB4-5CDD-4E51-A9B1-57DCE481385D.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Teenage Sev having her neighbour round to cheer her (Sevda) up (it’s GOT to all be about Sevda 🙄). So we all know it’s going to be about getting drunk in the prison concrete tiny garden, playing the music chavvy-style (loud), knocking back shots & cheap cocktails & Sevda stuffing her face with beige food and burgers. Meanwhile, Eia will observe and it will stay in her mind and add to the memories of drunken mummy times ….the only times when her mummy seemed actually ‘happy’ and was sometimes even nice to daddy. Here’s a picture of Ela watching her mummy but refraining from coming out the house just yet incase mummy hasn’t had enough cocktails yet to stay happy.

Also, Sevda said this morning she’s got big bags under her eyes because she was absolutely shattered …so why would you have a drunken late night (possibly straight after another one!) if you were sooo tired?! Because Sevda is NOT tired (no more than normal from staying up at nights to delete comments)…she DOES ‘stop’ all the time in her days and as for the dreadful baggy eyes…nothing is new there!!..and she always looks like a fruitloop wreck!!! It’s just become Sevda’s catchphrase now ….”Guyzz, I’ve just not stopped all day! I’m absolutely shattered” 🙄😂🤣 The woman is deluded as to what most people get done in a day! And that’s besides going out socially and doing some kind of sport/exercise (2 things that are non-existent with Sevda!)
Good point! If you're THAT shattered surely you'd want a early quiet night in still with a few drinks if she fancies it but she's out there putting on a bloody BBQ!! And then tomorrow morning it'll be the same bullshit that she didn't stop all day and is so so tired. She's so full of s she is!