Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She is the chavviest kind of chav. The little dress, the music, the drink in hand, dancing like a t. Just waiting for a load of 17 year olds to turn up for the piss up. Those poor children.
And I hope she’s going to feed sedat some of that bbq food, speaking of sedat, he’s nowhere to been seen these days!

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
WTF was that car crash I just (half) watched :oops:
trash GIF

I thought I had tuned in to an episode of Shamless 🙈

Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s got deep issues, more than just being tired. She’s so bitter. What I don’t understand is why is she ‘upset’ today that she needs to be cheered up. She needs to be more grateful, got a family, a roof, food and she doesn’t have to work. What more does she want. Or maybe cos all of the above doesn’t make her truly happy.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Who would believe this is AFTER a makeover 😂😂😂

IMG_4502.jpeg
Hey twolls, look I have a social life with my neighbor. Silly idiot! Who films themselves every time they have company? Only Begda because she thinks her 1.7 mill viewers want to see that. Half of them don’t watch her videos as her comments are always low. Becky and the other foodies have triple the amount. Suppose they don’t stay up all night deleting & blocking to make them look good!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I know this isn’t a mine thread but can I just say, she’s eating prawns with rice, and they say it’s delicious, their whole family uses that word.
I would only really use that word if something was like, extra special nice….wouldn’t use it on a day to day basis.
Why do they explain everything to be ‘so delicious’ or ‘stunning’….i don’t get it. How can a biscuit or a slice of basic pizza be ‘delicious’.
Another few things while I’m having a rant ….
Why do they have to tell us minor minor things like they have to write a card or wrap a present?!??
And why does mine watch herself put the food into her mouth, if you notice, she makes a special effort at that moment to watch herself, I find that SO ODD AND CREEPY

Last edited: