Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

mgel

Apr 5, 2024
nj
I know this isn’t a mine thread but can I just say, she’s eating prawns with rice, and they say it’s delicious, their whole family uses that word.
I would only really use that word if something was like, extra special nice….wouldn’t use it on a day to day basis.
Why do they explain everything to be ‘so delicious’ or ‘stunning’….i don’t get it. How can a biscuit or a slice of basic pizza be ‘delicious’.
Another few things while I’m having a rant ….
Why do they have to tell us minor minor things like they have to write a card or wrap a present?!??
And why does mine watch herself put the food into her mouth, if you notice, she makes a special effort at that moment to watch herself, I find that SO ODD AND CREEPY
There’s something seriously off and backward with Mine

Mar 2, 2024
What on earth is she thinking? Can you just imagine this in real life. The ghastly ghoul putting on a performance for the phone that’s perched right in front of her? Can she not have fun if it isn’t being recorded? She really seems to have a drinking problem though. She probably got drunk with Munter last night, woke up today feeling down (as you do with alcohol) and needed to go on a bender again to lift her spirits. She is absolutely miserable on the inside and it couldn’t be more obvious how put on that “I’m so gwateful” speech was yesterday. The ads drying up have got to be weighing heavily on her mind. The fact that she said it’s nice to know you’re getting x amount of money in July shows things are way tighter than before.

Mar 8, 2024
Why is Lisa there to cheer her up? What has happened sev? You’re just so unhappy in life you need to drink daily to get through it. Stop getting pissed and filming it. You already look like a t, you don’t need to make it worse. I’m so embarrassed for you that I can’t even cope with the embarrassment level. And Aimee another pisshead in your comments saying she would love to be there is even worse. You’re both s parents and lazy turds. As is your husband! Get a grip you toad

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
model? 🤣🤣🤣🤣For what? she should be for pampers nappies. Jeeesus what are these followers watching? Has no style whatsoever. I have purchased clothes from TikTok shop that influencers have modelled. There is not one thing she has worn that would encourage me to buy. It’s how she puts things together. Shes a mismatched misfit .

Attachments

• IMG_0345.jpeg
    IMG_0345.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 38