Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Goes to show you what she’s like when she doesn’t have a company script to read 😂

I think she just wanted to come on and post her tiktok shop ad and have a b session. Then she used her mood and running late to not bother with breakfast videos.

I saw something a while ago (can’t seem to find it again) about TikTok changing the way they pay creators for videos. Like, only a certain number of videos for month get paid?! I have been wondering if that’s why she has cut back on posting. If I find the information, I’ll post it here. So until then, take it with a grain of sowlt!
I believe it has to be new and different content in order to get paid now vs the same daily posts, like school lunches, breakfast, dinner serve up and eat with me’s. Basically Begda’s daily posts won’t be eligible for payment anymore unless she changes everything up. But please some confirm if I’m right!

Mar 2, 2024
She’s got deep issues, more than just being tired. She’s so bitter. What I don’t understand is why is she ‘upset’ today that she needs to be cheered up. She needs to be more grateful, got a family, a roof, food and she doesn’t have to work. What more does she want. Or maybe cos all of the above doesn’t make her truly happy.
Hopefully she lost out on a brand deal. Or she’s upset about TT changing its rules. Or my bet, she’s been reading here 😂

Mar 8, 2024
She will tired today cus she’s hungover. Looking even more depwessed then she usually does. Her life is empty, her head is empty, and she’s just pafetic. Then videos last night have shown her real chavy and piss head side. She didn’t need cheered up, she said this to be able to get pissed and have an excuse for it. Her dancing and singing was beyond embarrassing

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I’m convinced this (s show) bbq party was just a front for you all trolls to show you she’s not bothered!! Seemed so fake as if she’s needing to cheer herself up because she’s got some bad news!

I’m guessing the night before when she was soooo tired!!! She was reading on here. Got very upset and told Lisa.

Don’t worry begda let’s have a party tomorrow and show them it’s doesn’t hurt you 😂😂😂😂😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
It’s the weekend. Surely you don’t want to get hammered on Friday night because you’d want to make the weeekend enjoyable for your kids right? You want to be able to give them the attention they require and do activities with them right?

No, not selfish, self absorbed begda!
She would rather complain of a hangover and give her kid the fing iPad, AGAIN!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Waiting for her eat with me to see if she says anything about last night or do we have another day-after-Teresas going on where she knows she made an absolute prat of herself and totally ignores it. As for that breakfast who the do has that first thing??

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Waiting for her eat with me to see if she says anything about last night or do we have another day-after-Teresas going on where she knows she made an absolute prat of herself and totally ignores it. As for that breakfast who the do has that first thing??
What the do is that she's having for breakfast? Is she still drunk ? Just have a bowl of cereal or something ffs !