Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she think she is so much better than everyone else because she gets yo earlier, because she had less to drink, because she isn’t hungover, because she has already done washing.. seriously.. it’s not a competition… I wasn’t aware of why new rules TT has but hopefully it sends her back to getting a fing job.. then see how tired she is

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
lol she just did a TikTok response video showing Sedat. He’s inside, watching TV. Of course 😂 She had to throw in a snarky comment about how “some people” think she’s an evil wife. You’re definitely a s wife, Sevda. And a s mother.
Bleeping hell she’s reading on here and doing clap backs whilst getting drunk in the prison yard 🤣 STFU stupid chav

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s got deep issues, more than just being tired. She’s so bitter. What I don’t understand is why is she ‘upset’ today that she needs to be cheered up. She needs to be more grateful, got a family, a roof, food and she doesn’t have to work. What more does she want. Or maybe cos all of the above doesn’t make her truly happy.
Because this time last year she was making £6K a month and on her 3rd all inclusive holiday and now she’s flogging TikTok se to break even

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Idk if this was mentioned before or not but to me it seems like Beggy is more in a relationship with Lisa than w/ Sedat. Look how happy she is 💀😂
Sevda got married because she wanted to tick it off her list alongside having a kid as in many cultures it’s what is expected of you. She probably feels superior to her sister as Minger is unmarried and childless, so the parents probably treat Sev as the golden daughter because she did the “right” things. Sevda and Sedat don’t even seem to like each other.

Mar 8, 2024
Just watch some of her cracker eating se. Lisa was not a head of her. Sevda was beyond pissed. She’s just hiding the fact she’s hungover. She wasn’t fed up or drained she just wanted somone to help her with the hot tub! Cus she doesn’t like to do s by herself and her husband is a lazy turd! Can’t stand this b. Happy Saturday guys!

Mar 2, 2024
She is saying that this get together wasn’t planned but I call bullshit on that because she was outside sweeping and tidying up the prison yard the day before.. I think it was planned but she knew it would be another piss up for no reason so made up some BS so people would also feel sorry for her about feeling drained and her minions would comment and make her feel better.. win, win for the beg

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Bleeping hell she’s reading on here and doing clap backs whilst getting drunk in the prison yard 🤣 STFU stupid chav
She’s obsessed with TikTok. It’s really getting to her. “To all my insta family” f…off you child. It’s the reason she gets pissed as her cocky side comes out. All she thinks is jealousy- yep you live on a council estate & I wouldn’t ever show that atrocious house makeover with random furniture everywhere to anyone!! Not forgetting the random tacky hot tub in your prison yard.

Mar 2, 2024
So in the “hauwl” of things sedation is taking to turkey she listed off all the food and then things not in the hawl including aftershaves and soap.. what about all those cheap ass sunglasses? Or was the BS and connected with her wooden TT shop ad the other day for sunglasses