Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Rocco tap, tapping round the kitchen is NOT cute ffs! His nails are in serious need of cutting! She’s no clue with dogs 😡
She left it too long to cut his nails and now the quick has grown too long according to the vet… If she took him when he was a puppy for his nails to be done then he would have been able to continue having his nails trimmed… It’s too late now. Silly bint didn’t do basic research about owning a dog, just wanted one for content. It’s the same with her showing him begging at the table for food like it’s a flex, no it’s just an untrained dog, Sevda is a moron

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She left it too long to cut his nails and now the quick has grown too long according to the vet… If she took him when he was a puppy for his nails to be done then he would have been able to continue having his nails trimmed… It’s too late now. Silly bint didn’t do basic research about owning a dog, just wanted one for content. It’s the same with her showing him begging at the table for food like it’s a flex, no it’s just an untrained dog, Sevda is a moron
She has no clue has she ! Definitely bought him for content plain and simple! I'm sure if she walked him as much as she says she does ( yeah right ) and did a decent amount of pavement walking , they'd naturally wear down .. my labrador mainly gets pavement walked during the week and then run around the woods etc at the weekends and his nails are at a perfect length. Her idea of a long walk with Wocco is walking him 5 mins down the road to a dog park and letting him off his lead to run around and annoy other dogs whilst she stands there . When she first got him, she didn't walk the poor thing for months and months. Utterly clueless. Can't parent a child properly either 😒 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
What on earth is this I just found ? A video devoted to a cwoss trainer ? 🤣🤣. What did happen to the cwoss trainer ? ( excuse the random WhatsApp message popping up halfway through the screen recording 😆)
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240605_163901_TikTok.mp4
What the do is this?
The way she practically shoves Ewa out the way to get closer to the screen. She looks dreadful here in this too. Making a video dedicated to her cwoss twainer has reached new levels of embarrassment for her

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
all she has to do is cut back on the eat with mes. it’s not hard, they’re disgusting, and she should be spending time with her family properly. people aren’t going to die if they don’t get a dinner video from you, seagull. cut back on the EWM videos, introduce some fresh vegetables into your cooking. maybe try and promote some independence with ela. it’s really NOT HARD. she chooses to be this way, that’s the worst part.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I think she is heading to a breakdown of some type.. she is grey, looks haggered, not looking after herself (or her family).. there is something mentally going on. Absolutely disgusting - even more than normal lately! I just can’t get over hot her features have changed so dramatically so quickly and why she looks a grey/green colour - I’m sure the diet is not helping any of that
Agree but She will blame the Twolls that are dwaining her So her army can all jump on & say she’s the kindest, most genuine person on the App. Sick of reading that comment repeatedly unless it’s a bot!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She has no clue has she ! Definitely bought him for content plain and simple! I'm sure if she walked him as much as she says she does ( yeah right ) and did a decent amount of pavement walking , they'd naturally wear down .. my labrador mainly gets pavement walked during the week and then run around the woods etc at the weekends and his nails are at a perfect length. Her idea of a long walk with Wocco is walking him 5 mins down the road to a dog park and letting him off his lead to run around and annoy other dogs whilst she stands there . When she first got him, she didn't walk the poor thing for months and months. Utterly clueless. Can't parent a child properly either 😒 🙄
Yep very true! She hardly walked him in the first 9 months of having him, if he had decent level walks they would wear down naturally! She’s such an annoying dog owner… She’s happy for her dog to approach other dogs even though they might not do well with that. She’s ranted on Ig stories before about how he’s so “fwiendly” and she doesn’t understand other dog owners asking her not to take him off the lead around their dogs. She just wants him running around off the lead so she doesn’t have to walk him much as she’s lazy.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Yep very true! She hardly walked him in the first 9 months of having him, if he had decent level walks they would wear down naturally! She’s such an annoying dog owner… She’s happy for her dog to approach other dogs even though they might not do well with that. She’s ranted on Ig stories before about how he’s so “fwiendly” and she doesn’t understand other dog owners asking her not to take him off the lead around their dogs. She just wants him running around off the lead so she doesn’t have to walk him much as she’s lazy.
She’s walks him 3 times a day she said.