Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
1000023560.jpg from the bag product page. I guess sevda would say "7 is approximately 6!" But surely there's sellers out there who do bags for 7 and up, also personalised and with different patterns. Why go to a baby boutique!

Also, yes she should be ashamed that Elas main company is an ipad while her parents (and in the upcoming holiday, grandparents and aunt) get drunk.
When are they going on their holiday?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Another thing about the bag and iPad in the evenings, why is she taking it down to the evening entertainment?? That’s what entertainment is for, for you to be entertained!
Maybe just don’t take ela away on holiday as it sounds like you’d rather she was on her iPad anyway.
My child is 12 and I do everything I can to keep him of screens as much as possible, even if that means me doing things with him that I don’t particularly enjoy but that he’s into.

I say this all the time, her kid and her dog seem like an inconvenience to her.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I think she’s dropping rocco off tomorrow at kukis so I’m guessing in the next few days she’s goijg
Think they must be going towards the end of the week, she said to Ela, Sunday I think it was that they are not together for father's day.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Has she ever thought of getting her daughter something that IS NOT pink?
That backpack video was pink overload, it knocked me sick. Her top, the bag, her nails, her watch strap. And it all doesn’t go very well with her skin tone at the moment!
She’s a very tacky woman and her daughter is going to grow up like her, or her sister….i see a lot of mine in ela