Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
I don't understand the point of taking a 7 year old to a 60 year old's birthday trip ... what is she supposed to do around a bunch of adults drinking?? she'd be better off staying with a friend or TomTom or something. I also don't understand why 2 weeks away is necessary for a 60th birthday either, but thats just me...

Mar 8, 2024
Is she hiding the logo on his T shirt here with her big manky wonky chicken fingered hand?? At first I thought she was trying to show fake affection (again) by having it on his chest but looks like she's covering something up?? 🤔 Any ideas anyone?!
Bet it’s labelled like Gucci or something and she doesn’t want anyone to know she spent that much on a t shirt. Or she’s got an advert coming up and it’s from TikTok shop and she doesn’t to reveal it yet. Either way she’s a t

Mar 2, 2024
Is she hiding the logo on his T shirt here with her big manky wonky chicken fingered hand?? At first I thought she was trying to show fake affection (again) by having it on his chest but looks like she's covering something up?? 🤔 Any ideas anyone?!
I noticed that too - my first thought was maybe it was a work shirt and she was covering up the company name but then I remembered it’s no secret he works for the city. Maybe it’s a logo for an upcoming Hollywood production? I can’t think why else she covered that up.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So her parents and the hippo also had Kolay Grill today? What’s with these freaks eating the same thing? Yesterday it was subway and now this.
Maybe, just maybe….Sevda has realised a lot of her followers ARE in fact zoning out of a lot of her videos and she’s realising so many people are catching onto how FERAL-LIKE her family actually are! (Not the numb-skull followers who comment how lovely it all is!!).

Let’s face it…when she has them all sat snuggly around her kitchen table and they all start, as soon as the food lands on their plates…grunting, dribbling, slurping, mooing, farting, burping, fingers all over their mouths and Sevda’s tongue flipping in and out of her mouth….it is just the MOST DISGUSTING SIGHTS & SOUNDS to bare watching & listening to!!!!

So maybe, instead, Sevda is treating them all to takeaway foods at their own houses?

Or….maybe Hairytits Dad, his wife & Sevda’s sister have fallen out with Sedat?? Something seems odd.