Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She never shows sedat really, so why today? Because she wanted to make a point of hiding his badge. Sheā€™s not that clever to do it casually, she staged that, just like everything else is staged.
Showing sedat so much more the last week and being affectionate and trying to be ā€˜cuteā€™ with him. Itā€™s all staged for show because weā€™ve all been saying how their marriage is on the rocks and they canā€™t actually stand each other.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I had dominoā€™s at 11am once. Iā€™d been at the doors at 3am earlier in the morning and was refused service. So I went over at 11am still drunk to get buy one get one free large pizzas for breakfast šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
When she says this it reminds of a line from anchorman when theyā€™re closing the news
It reminds me of when Crimewatch used to be on and at the end they used to ā€˜thanks for watching, hope you donā€™t have nightmaresā€™ I think it should be sevs new closing statement lol

Mar 2, 2024
The restaurant seems unprofessional and desperate. They were all up in the comment section drama last time and even this time, theyā€™re all over it. There was a comment on hairy titsā€™ video asking if it was an ad and the restaurant had responded saying no, Sevda and her parents had each placed and paid for separate orders. The entire exchange was deleted when I went back to look for it. IMO the restaurant should stay out of the fray. Their behaviour is thirsty and strange.

Even if they paid for the food, the restaurant did include free salads, rice, bulgur pilaf and juices obviously hoping for a shout out.

Apr 15, 2024
England
The restaurant seems unprofessional and desperate. They were all up in the comment section drama last time and even this time, theyā€™re all over it. There was a comment on hairy titsā€™ video asking if it was an ad and the restaurant had responded saying no, Sevda and her parents had each placed and paid for separate orders. The entire exchange was deleted when I went back to look for it. IMO the restaurant should stay out of the fray. Their behaviour is thirsty and strange.

Even if they paid for the food, the restaurant did include free salads, rice, bulgur pilaf and juices obviously hoping for a shout
Look at this fool.
IMG_8271.jpeg
creepy

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Maybe, just maybeā€¦.Sevda has realised a lot of her followers ARE in fact zoning out of a lot of her videos and sheā€™s realising so many people are catching onto how FERAL-LIKE her family actually are! (Not the numb-skull followers who comment how lovely it all is!!).

Letā€™s face itā€¦when she has them all sat snuggly around her kitchen table and they all start, as soon as the food lands on their platesā€¦grunting, dribbling, slurping, mooing, farting, burping, fingers all over their mouths and Sevdaā€™s tongue flipping in and out of her mouthā€¦.it is just the MOST DISGUSTING SIGHTS & SOUNDS to bare watching & listening to!!!!

So maybe, instead, Sevda is treating them all to takeaway foods at their own houses?

Orā€¦.maybe Hairytits Dad, his wife & Sevdaā€™s sister have fallen out with Sedat?? Something seems odd.
Mooing and farting. šŸ˜‚

Mar 2, 2024

Even if they paid for the food, the restaurant did include free salads, rice, bulgur pilaf and juices obviously hoping for a shout out.
Itā€™s still there I just saw it