Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Who here thinks Begda owns Koala Gwill? I think it’s her place that’s she’s plugging maybe that’s why she put her hand over the logo on Sedations jumper because he was helping out cutting the salad and she doesn’t seem to post much on Fridays like she used to 🤔

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She better not start with the ‘anxiety’ card!! I’ve noticed her and skanky mama has been posting on each others pages! Bet Aimee has told her… pretend you have anxiety, the huns go crazy for it?! 🙄
Oh yes - I saw the " woe is me- anxiety " post from Aimee cat piss yesterday😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
The amount of sugar that child consumes first thing in the morning is RIDICULOUS!
I honestly can’t get over it. Her every day breakfast is our once or twice a month treat (although we don’t have biscoff because it’s horrible!) but anything sweet for breakfast is rare in my house.
No wonder the child is lethargic and doesn’t do any sport or activity, she doesn’t have the energy for it after all that flippin sugar!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Yeah of course they did kolay grill 😂 they said exactly the same thing last time, if they were that busy they wouldn’t be commenting on Begdas TikTok every second the fing weirdos
IMG_5664.jpeg
Load of bollox. Waiting for fukda to share that the takeaway were soooo busy because of her! It’s all me me me meeeeeee! Her followers are deluded- they think she lives in a mansion in a posh area🤣 or shall I say she WANTS and MAKES OUT that she is is. No skegda your from a council estate and kolay grill does not look inviting from the outside. You’re just a greedy get to promote because they are not making any money! You would go to the moon and back for anything that’s fweeeeeeee.

Last edited:

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
That restaurant sounds so unprofessional and exactly how Begda talks! There is some sort of connection between them. Absolutely no restaurant owner will take time out of their very busy day working to get involved in the drama!

And does she think we are stupid. All that food does not cost £24! She’s obviously paid half of the food and rest was gifted.

I never used to mind her but she is really really getting too much for her own good!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Celebrity Beg wants some sympathy from her followers, because she has been up since 4am with anxiety. Why don’t you just tell them you’ve been up since 4am deleting and blocking and reading comment cafe and Tattle? No need to lie Beg.
SHE TELLS EVERYONE TO IGNORE TWOLLS BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHEEEE DOES😂😂😂. OFF COURSE YOU DO YOU BIG FAT LIAR!!!!!! SHES UP ALL NIGHT DELETING BECAUSE ITS SO BAD FOR HER WEPUTATION!! CANT HAVE ANYONE THINKING SHES LESS THAN PERFECT! TOO LATE FOR THAT STINKYSEV!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
The fs still begging for a Dyson, do off Begda and buy your own 🖕
Has she got a Dyson now? She’s deffo been reading comments about her straw head. Nothing will change the fact that her hair is s! She needs to cut it all off and start again without that sty brassy box dye. She gets compliments when she’s just dyed it because it’s darker, bet then fades into a brassy mess.