Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I think it’s because, before her tiktok took off, she didn’t have or experience much. You can tell so much of what she eats now (avocado, sourdough, sushi, alcohol, M&S “picky bits” etc) is new to her. Remember she didn’t even know how to cut open an avocado at first. And while alcohol is not necessarily “new”, I don’t think she could afford to drink like she does now. That’s why all inclusive impress her so much 😂 It’s “luxury” for her.
The fact that they gorge themselves at all inclusives is a tell sign that this family has no clue what luxury is. All inclusives overall are very cheap especially when it comes to food and alcohol because they have to cater to the masses. They buy the cheapest stuff in bulk and pass it off as decent quality when it’s not.

Mar 2, 2024
Can’t wait for Sevda Seagull or Mine the Hippo account to do a video about Kolay Grill and how unprofessional they are being with all this commenting on posts. They really should focus more on their own business and try to move out of the drug alleyway they’re currently serving food out of.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Someone commented about following the whole family and referred to the dozey home dad as daddy! I’m sorry but no do off immediately. I can’t be dealing with this.. why the fing do is everyone calling him daddy! Stop it right now. You’re all tapped in the head
I bet you anything he gets a sick happiness of other young women calling him daddy... just the vibe I get from him ... so GROSS!!!!

Mar 2, 2024
Can’t wait for Sevda Seagull or Mine the Hippo account to do a video about Kolay Grill and how unprofessional they are being with all this commenting on posts. They really should focus more on their own business and try to move out of the drug alleyway they’re currently serving food out of.
Done several videos on mine_the_hippos account.

May 22, 2024
Australia
i just want her downfall to happen now. i’m actually sick of her disgustingness and watching the whole pack of animals in the zoo (the family).

it just really annoys me that somebody can be so vile, so narcissistic, displaying obvious signs of munchausen by proxy and nothing happens. she just keeps getting gifted, getting money to go on holiday. while we’re working 9-5 or more and most of us can’t really afford all these holidays each year.

do her. just do her right off. i long for the day her fans see the lies and start to turn on her.

sick of it.
💯

May 22, 2024
Australia
Begda only seems to be happy when she’s going on holiday and feeling like a z list celebrity. She’ll be back to being miserable and angry with the twolls, struggling for work and dissatisfied with her life in no time. She’ll also be a stage 5 clinger with Sedation when he is on holiday and controlling his every move from afar. If I were him, I’d take the opportunity to disappear in Turkey and never look back, but I guess he’d have no one to feed or babysit him and he wouldn’t be able to work at Kolay Grill.